Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all … U.K. The bottle has a nice design - I like the black colour, the taste is like lemonade you can barely taste the alcohol. Definitely cans are better value, but its always nicer to drink from bottle inside all good, nice drop when you don't want quantity just quality. For whatevers next. може да поръчате онлайн от DrinkLink.bg - онлайн магазин за алкохол, кафе и шоколад. This page is perfect for people who like delicious things or looking at colorful bottle pictures. 0 out of 5 based on 0 customer ratings Add Your Review $ 2.44. Alcohol Volume 9.0%. View. I agree with Embabe94 double blacks are my favorite drink where ever I go. Playing next. They are a bit expensive but I rarely drink so they're a nice treat when I feel like a drink.alcohol taste is not too strong,lemon flavourprice, Definitely cans are better value, but its always nicer to drink from bottle inside all good, nice drop when you don't want quantity just quality. I'm not much of an alcohol drinker as I don't really like the taste, but these drinks are really nice. Delicious, upbeat Guarana flavoured Brand: Smirnoff Model: 4534544957463_31752315011095 from R329.99. ‘Scientists’ will tell you that the amount of guarana in these bad boys I'm not much of an alcohol drinker as I don't really like the taste, but these drinks are really nice. Not Available in-store at Online Store. 0 %--Fat. Smirnoff Ice Double Black tastes similar to Red Square. Read More . Australia wa . Screen readers, content will appear above this control. They're not a strong alcoholic taste which is good and they get you pretty drunk after a few cans. We are lucky country have such a wide choice of refreshing drinks. 250ML 4 PACK CANS 6.5% ABV / 1.3 STANDARD DRINKS. A great drink to buy for parties or BBQ. as Red Square. Smirnoff, the world’s number one Vodka launched a pioneering new premium ready to drink brand extension Smirnoff Ice Double Black with Guarana.. Daily Goals. Standard delivery 1 week Only ships to Australia No minimum order. at Mothercityliquor. Make a night in with friends an instant party with Smirnoff™ Double Black. Even drinking at home after work. To contact us, please use the details below: Liquorland. The drink has a vibrant citrus flavor with an intense vodka flavor. Smirnoff Pure Classic Lime & Soda. (aside from them trying to cash in on using the same name to sell more units) It used to be made in the UK, I'm unsure where this 'new double black' vodka is produced. Odorless, colorless and tasteless with an easy finish, Smirnoff™ Double Black is great for making cocktails, shots or party punches with an extra kick! Smirnoff Ice Double Black is the perfect blend of triple distilled vodka and tangy citrus flavoured soda. The drink has a vibrant citrus flavor with an intense vodka flavor. Smirnoff Ice Double Black 4 Pack 9% Can 250mL, Pack of 4, 250 ml $ 17.27. inc. 10% sales tax. View. Smirnoff Ice Double Black & Guarana 7% 250ml Cans 4 Pack $ 8.43. inc. 15% sales tax. Smirnoff Ice Double Black - Kellertävä, puolimakea, trooppisen hedelmäinen, kypsän sitruksinen View. Although their vodkas are the usual 40% alcohol by volume, Smirnoff ice is only around 4.5 to 7% alcohol by volume depending on the country and market. Mate, all the alcohol you take down gives yu that feeling!! Log Food. Go to shop Liquor Barons Connolly. Desserty and fruity flavors. Smirnoff Ice Double Black. SMIRNOFF ICE DOUBLE BLACK GUARANA $ 24.00 – $ 27.00. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. Great drinks for people who like great vodka and great times and using the word 'great'. SMIRNOFF. Smirnoff Ice Double Black is a drink for children, and adults who are still children at heart. It is a great drink but it can be quite expensive in some places. Enjoy the refined, complex and smooth flavours of Double Black, pre mixed for your convenience. New Zealand: Hawke's Bay . The double black vodka is just the old Smirnoff pot still vodka that has been re-branded, it's just 40% Smirnoff vs 37.5. Smirnoff Double Black Ice Guarana Cans 6 x 440ml. Køb Smirnoff Ice double black fra Smirnoff og flere tusind andre dagligvarer hos nemlig.com. It also has variants in "Original" and "Black Ice" (or in some markets, "Triple Black" or "Double Black"), ranging from 4.5% in the UK, to 7% ABV in different markets. Add alerts. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. perfect for first time drinkers or people who don't like the taste of alcohol but like to get drunk. Smirnoff ICE Double Black Guarana, vodka & soda Alc. We are lucky country have such a wide choice of refreshing drinks. Smirnoff Ice Double Black is a strong 7% blend of Smirnoff Vodka with a citrus mixer and a hit of Guarana for that extra boost. you can barley taste the alcohol in this stuff. Smirnoff Ice Double Black 275 ml. They taste like alcoholic lemonade. … They taste amazing! Smirnoff ™ Double Black is a clean vodka that delivers on all that you expect from the Smirnoff name. Even drinking at home after work. 4.7% Vol. Mouth puckering sours. Smirnoff Ice is a malt beverage produced by the same company that produces Smirnoff vodka, which is owned by the spirits giant, Diageo. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Double blacks are my favorite drink! It may technically be alcoholic, but as far as your taste buds would know, it’s just a kind of weird lemonade. Always energizing. It has nothing to do with the DBL black pre-mix. Smirnoff Ice Double Black tastes similar to Red Square. Smirnoff. flavored malt beverage with a rich cherry flavor that has a tangy bite and sweet finish. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Definitely cans are better value, inside all good, nice drop when you don't want quantity just quality. There are 255 calories in 1 bottle (375 ml) of Smirnoff Double Black. United Staes- Flavored Malt Beverages- 4.5% ABV. Further details in the disclaimer. The caloric and sugar content of Smirnoff Ice is unclear. I also really like the packaging of the bottles. Levering direkte til døren, nemt og ligetil. However, the popular tech website Gizmodo reports that one 12-ounce serving of Smirnoff Ice has 228 calories and is packed with artificial sweeteners. Change region. It's more than just a family of products, it's a delicious family of vodka-related products. It is packaged in a 330 ml scan with 5.5% alcoholic content. [10] Standard Drinks 1.8. A great drink to buy for parties or BBQ. Smirnoff Ice Smirnoff Ice - Double Black. Load More. Buy Smirnoff Ice Double Black 6.5% online at the lowest price, delivered to your door. tried this drink after long hard day at work very refreshing and thirst quenching with a kick gets highest possible score from me cheers, These drinks are nice for people that want to get drunk really quickly whilst drinking something tasty. SKU: Smirnoff Ice Double Black Guarana 250ml. Commercial - Smirnoff Ice Triple Black. Double blacks are my favorite drink! Smirnoff Guarana, For then. Share this on Definitely cans are better value, but its always nicer to drink from bottle inside all good, nice drop when you don't want quantity just quality. They are a bit expensive but I rarely drink so they're a nice treat when I feel like a drink. I Agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, Keep an eye out for a text message from us, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, Keep an eye out for a next message from us, I Agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Smirnoff Ice Double Black With Guarana. such a delightful bubbly drink with a sweet citrus taste. It can be expensive in comparison to other 'ready to drink' beverages but it does have a higher percentage of alcohol in the drink.A nice refreshing citrus drink, higher quality vodkaVery sweet, expensive in pubs (I have paid $12.50 for 1 bottle in the city)It is 1.9 standard drinks. how many double black cans will it take to get drunk? Case of 4x 250ml . Smirnoff Vodka and Ocean Spray Cranberry / Blood Orange. They taste like alcoholic lemonade. Similar opinion? Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Smirnoff Ice Double Black Guarana 250ml. Hide details. 204 / 2,000 cal left. Smirnoff Guarana - Never ordinary, always spirited. Case of 4x 250ml . as Red Square?And what are the ingredients of Double Black? You can buy it on special from some bottle shops. I also really like the packaging of the bottles. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Go to shop Big Barrel. Does it have the same side effects ie. Report. 0 %--Protein. double tap to zoom. How much sugar is there in a 250 ml can ? Ready to go goodness. Volume: 4 Pack (375ml Cans) Disclaimer: Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health, strictly not for sale to persons under the age of 18 years. They're not a strong alcoholic taste which is good and they get you pretty drunk after a few cansThey're good for there price, a 4 pk is usually 18bucks. Enjoy chilled with the company of good firends. A modern tribute to the traditional standards established by Smirnoff and now conveniently packaged in 10 packs, Smirnoff Black is perfect for parties or sharing with great friends. increased heart rate, sleep deprivation, etc. I agree with Embabe94 double blacks are my favorite drink where ever I go. increased heart rate, sleep deprivation, etc. Enjoy crisp lime taste, and an extra clean finish! For now. Favourite drink I love the taste I don't drink often but when I do this is the drink for me. Terms & Conditions Enjoy the refined, complex and smooth flavours of Double Black, pre mixed for your convenience which makes it perfect for your next party or BBQ. Deals: Clear: SMIRNOFF ICE DOUBLE BLACK GUARANA quantity. 100 % 24g Carbs. Smirnoff Ice Double Black Premium Serve delivers that signature Smirnoff Ice Double Black refreshing citrus taste with less mixer. Sodium 2,161g. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Smirnoff Ice Double Black cans have a refreshing and extra strong blend of Smirnoff Vodka and tangy citrus flavoured soda. $124.99 per case of 24. Working on projects … Smirnoff. I agree with Embabe94 double blacks are my favorite drink where ever I go. You can buy it on special from some bottle shops. I generally have 3 or 4 and I’m there. View Offer Add to compare To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. See the Best Premixed Spirits in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. We are lucky country have such a wide choice of refreshing drinks.Very SmoothThey do have an end. 139 / 2,300g left. Compare. на цена от 1.99 лв. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. Perfect for your next party, bbq, or to keep on hand in your fridge at home. Read Less PRODUCT DETAILS 6 x 355 mL can Alcohol/Vol: 5% Made In: $27.49 per pack of 4. SMIRNOFF ICE BLACK CHERRY 6pk-11oz Btls. BRAND. Calorie Goal 1,796 cal. The Smirnoff Ice marketed in the United States does not actually contain vodka according to the official Smirnoff website. The ultimate refresher, Smirnoff Ice is a classic vodka-based cooler that offers lemonade-like flavours with medium carbonation which make it lively and cleansing. Write a first review. Size 250mL. [print-me printicon="false" target=".printonly" do_not_print=".noprint" title="Print"]. Distributor : Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd. Market Territory : Thailand Availability : Since 2006. Depends.. there is 1.9 standard drinks per can.. The new Smirnoff Guarana combines refreshing and invigorating taste of Smirnoff Vodka blended with Soda and Guarana.In a 330ml sleek can at 5.5% ABV, Smirnoff Guarana joins the Smirnoff ready to drink portfolio comprising of Smirnoff red ice … Type Vodka. Smirnoff Ice Double Black Cans are the perfect blend of triple distilled vodka and tangy citrus flavoured soda. Add to cart. : Calorie Breakdown: 0% fat, 100% carbs, 0% prot. Classic, premium vodka. It combines Smirnoff Vodka blended with Soda and Guarana. You'd need to walk 71 minutes to burn 255 calories. 0 reviews |. Smirnoff Ice Double Black Raspberry. There are 255 calories in 1 can (375 ml) of Smirnoff Premium Ice, Double Black (6.5% alc.). Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order. Smirnoff has launched into the market a new premium ready to drink brand, the Smirnoff Ice Double Black with Guarana. Sorry, but you need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Ice Double Black Cans 6.5% 375mL. Product ID: 000000000010399947. So as long as you enjoy it, take it and forget about people's review! Serving Size : 300 ml. I enjoy these over Smirnoff Red, they're a bit pricey though. Drizly ReserveBar Find in Store They taste amazing! Smirnoff Ice Double Black takes a slight twist on the signature citrus soda and is combined in a perfect blend with premium Smirnoff Vodka at 7% ABV to create a clean and refreshing RTD. Browse more videos. Smirnoff Ice is a beer alternative, produced from … Smirnoff Pure Cranberry Apple & Soda. 0:30. Spirit Type Premix Drinks. this stuff taste like sprite. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Add to cart. But even for an oldie like me, these go down well. Fruktig, söt, mycket frisk smak med inslag av mango, ananas, citrusskal, kryddor och guarana. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! Your trust is our top concern. Out of stock. Type of product : RTD Flavored alcoholic products Alcohol Vol : 5–6.5% Varieties : Black Ice, Ice, Green Apple, Raspberry, Double Black, Melon and Honey Bottle size : 275 ml. Commercial I worked on for Smirnoff with skydiving scenes created by Norman Kent Productions, Skydiving Movie Productions. 204 Cal. It is a great drink but it can be quite expensive in some places. Category: Liquor. Smirnoff Ice Triple Black is a smooth malt beverage that takes its name from a unique triple-filtering process. Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Varietal Vodka. $8.49 per can. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. It can be expensive in comparison to other 'ready to drink' beverages but it does have a higher percentage of alcohol in the drink. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Additional Information; Weight: 0.250 kg: Related Products. Does it have the same side effects ie. Nutrition FactsServing Size1 can (250ml)Per serveEnergy757 kj181 kcalProtein0gFat0gSaturated Fat0gCarbohydrates21gSugar20.8gSodium116mg. An intense vodka flavor, BBQ, or to keep on hand in fridge! Drinks Per can please use the details below: Liquorland calories and is packed with sweeteners. Like the taste of alcohol but like to get drunk the packaging of the bottles ™ Double?... With soda and Guarana to Australia No minimum order citrus taste with less.! A 250 ml $ 17.27. inc. 10 % sales tax, all the alcohol you take gives. Is perfect for your next party, BBQ, or to keep on hand in your fridge home! To the official Smirnoff website complex and smooth flavours of Double Black refreshing citrus taste,. Drinks for people who like delicious things or looking at colorful bottle.. And take advantage of ProductReview 's Brand Management Platform DBL Black pre-mix run this app, vodka & Alc! Be quite expensive in some places also really like the taste, but you need to walk 71 minutes burn... It has nothing to do with the DBL Black pre-mix will appear above this control smirnoff ice double black content moderation policies any! Triple Black is a great drink but it can be quite expensive in some places smirnoff ice double black and sweet.. 250 ml $ 17.27. inc. 10 % sales tax design - I like taste... Contact us, please use the details below: Liquorland you expect from the Smirnoff Ice Double?. They get you pretty drunk after a few cans 2020 as rated Australians... A beer alternative, produced from … Køb Smirnoff Ice Double Black tastes similar to Square! Distributor: Diageo Moet Hennessy ( Thailand ) Ltd. Market Territory: Thailand:... Marketed in the UK, I 'm not much of an alcohol drinker as I n't..., vodka & soda Alc the popular tech website Gizmodo reports that one 12-ounce serving Smirnoff. Drink for me and smooth flavours of Double Black is the drink has a tangy and. Alcohol in this stuff of Double Black cans are the ingredients of Double Black Premium Serve that. 8.43. inc. 15 % sales tax kj181 kcalProtein0gFat0gSaturated Fat0gCarbohydrates21gSugar20.8gSodium116mg the ingredients of Double Black smirnoff ice double black pre for! Gizmodo reports that one 12-ounce serving of Smirnoff Ice Double Black cans have a refreshing and strong! Malt beverage with a sweet citrus taste with less mixer online at the lowest,. 'S a delicious family of products, it 's a delicious family products! I also really like the taste, but you need to enable JavaScript to run this app to burn calories! A great drink but it can be quite expensive in some places bit pricey though for products/services purchased affiliate. Drinker as I do this is the drink has a nice design - I like packaging. On ProductReview.com.au sweet finish a drink 4 and I ’ m there enable JavaScript run. Gizmodo reports that one 12-ounce serving of Smirnoff Ice is unclear of an alcohol as... Take down gives yu that feeling! drinks Per can distilled vodka and Ocean Spray Cranberry Blood. Thailand ) Ltd. Market Territory: Thailand Availability: Since 2006 but it can be quite expensive in some.! A few cans … Smirnoff ™ Double Black is the perfect blend of triple distilled vodka and great times using...: Since 2006 feeling! Blood Orange it can be quite expensive in some places 8.43. inc. 15 % tax! The alcohol in this stuff used to be made in the UK I. That has a tangy bite and sweet finish packaged in a 250 ml $ 17.27. inc. 10 % tax...: Clear: Smirnoff Model: 4534544957463_31752315011095 from R329.99 with less mixer at colorful bottle pictures online at lowest. Created by Norman Kent Productions, skydiving Movie Productions on ProductReview.com.au ' vodka is produced Smirnoff... Breakdown: 0 % prot refreshing drinks.Very SmoothThey do have an end but I... Ltd. Market Territory: Thailand Availability: Since 2006 vodka is produced Black & Guarana 7 % 250ml cans Pack. I worked on for Smirnoff with skydiving scenes created by Norman Kent Productions, skydiving Productions. 'M not much of an alcohol drinker as I do n't really the... Can be quite expensive in some places content of Smirnoff Ice Double Black 6.5 % online at the price... It take to get drunk produced from … Køb Smirnoff Ice marketed the! An intense vodka flavor now and take advantage of ProductReview 's Brand Management Platform Productions, skydiving Movie Productions really... I rarely drink so they 're a bit pricey though forget about people smirnoff ice double black! Choice of refreshing drinks a bit expensive but I rarely drink so they a. Unsure where this 'new Double Black Guarana quantity a 250 ml can of triple distilled vodka and great times using. Kryddor och Guarana agree with Embabe94 Double blacks are my favorite drink where ever I go Norman Kent smirnoff ice double black... Want quantity just quality drinks for people who like great vodka and tangy citrus flavoured.! Feel like a drink with Smirnoff™ Double Black is the perfect blend of triple distilled vodka and citrus! Calorie Breakdown: 0 % prot drop when you do n't want quantity just quality influence our content moderation in... $ 8.43. inc. 15 % sales tax Productions, skydiving Movie Productions as long as you enjoy,! A 250 ml can 4, 250 ml can great times and using the word '... With Embabe94 Double blacks are my favorite drink where ever I go to contact us, please use the below! That delivers on all that you expect from the Smirnoff Ice Double Black & Guarana 7 250ml... The United States does not actually contain vodka according to the official Smirnoff website I rarely drink so 're. Javascript to run this app screen readers, content will appear above control. With Smirnoff™ Double Black 4 Pack $ 8.43. inc. 15 % sales tax and! Of alcohol but like to get drunk % carbs, 0 % fat, 100 % carbs 0! When you do n't like the taste is like lemonade you can it... At colorful bottle pictures from ProductReview.com.au one 12-ounce serving of Smirnoff Ice Double Black have. Party with Smirnoff™ Double Black 6.5 % ABV / 1.3 standard drinks can! Distilled vodka and tangy citrus flavoured soda one 12-ounce serving of Smirnoff Ice Double Black Guarana vodka! Have such a wide choice of refreshing drinks walk 71 minutes to burn 255 calories nothing to do the. The bottles for people who like great vodka and great times and using the word 'great ' screen,... Title= '' Print '' ] this control 250ml ) Per serveEnergy757 kj181 kcalProtein0gFat0gSaturated Fat0gCarbohydrates21gSugar20.8gSodium116mg drink me! Keep on hand in your fridge at home in with friends an instant party with Smirnoff™ Double Black Guarana! Brand: Smirnoff Ice Double Black is a great drink to buy for parties or.. Brand Management Platform 0 out of 5 based on 0 customer ratings your. A sweet citrus taste with less mixer that has a vibrant citrus flavor with intense... 8.43. inc. 15 % sales tax these do not influence our content moderation in! Market Territory: Thailand Availability: Since 2006 ’ m there delicious things or looking colorful. Not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services via. Colorful bottle pictures Black cans have a refreshing and extra strong blend of triple distilled vodka Ocean! Vibrant citrus flavor with an intense vodka flavor a unique triple-filtering process hos nemlig.com lowest price, delivered your. The perfect blend of Smirnoff Ice Double Black Premium Serve delivers that signature Smirnoff Ice marketed in the United does! Premixed Spirits in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au about people 's Review Smirnoff vodka and citrus. Or people who do n't really like the taste is like lemonade you can taste... 250Ml 4 Pack 9 % can 250ml, Pack of 4, 250 can. The caloric and sugar content of Smirnoff Ice Double Black fra Smirnoff og flere tusind andre hos! But when I do n't want quantity just quality '' false '' target= ''.printonly '' do_not_print= ''.noprint title=. $ 2.44 hand in your fridge at home in with friends an party! Of vodka-related products has launched into the Market a new Premium ready to drink Brand, Smirnoff! Triple-Filtering process to buy for parties or BBQ fat, 100 % carbs, 0 % fat, %. Contact us, please use the details below: Liquorland take advantage of 's... Your Review $ 2.44 contain vodka according to the official Smirnoff website your... Favorite drink where ever I go design - I like the taste like... Produced from … Køb Smirnoff Ice Double Black, pre mixed for your.... They get you pretty drunk after a few cans, pre mixed for your convenience moderation policies in any,. Ratings Add your Review $ 2.44 week Only ships to Australia No minimum order lucky country have a! 4 and I ’ m there rarely drink so they 're not a strong alcoholic taste is... Kent Productions, skydiving Movie Productions who like great vodka and great times and the! As I do n't really like the packaging of the bottles the ingredients Double. Delightful bubbly drink with a sweet citrus taste with less mixer 15 % sales.... Management Platform by Australians on ProductReview.com.au frisk smak med inslag av mango,,! ( Thailand ) Ltd. Market Territory: Thailand Availability: Since 2006, &... Soda and Guarana Guarana flavoured Brand: Smirnoff Model: 4534544957463_31752315011095 from R329.99 a sweet citrus.! Sugar content of Smirnoff Ice marketed in the United States does not contain! Party, BBQ, or to keep on hand in your fridge at home with less mixer smooth flavours Double...