Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days. We cannot accept returns of products and we will not refund items missing the serial number or UPC (including musical instruments, televisions, or consumer electronics). Después de un ligero OC al procesador, llevado a 5.0Mhz, las temperaturas en reposo apenas rebasan los 40°C en reposo, y tiene picos no superiores a los 70°C en juegos como Horizon Zero Dawn y trabajos de edición muy simples. The Kraken firmware updater is a standalone tool designed to upgrade only the NZXT Kraken X Series Gen 3 all-in-one liquid coolers. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. User rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars with 54 reviews. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The NZXT Kraken X73 used in the test is an excellent closed-loop cooler and manages to keep the 12 core Ryzen 9 3900X under 80 degrees even in the most intensive tasks. Shop for NZXT Kraken X41 deals in Canada. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Comparing NZXT X63 vs NZXT Kraken X52 vs NZXT Z63 . NZXT Kraken X53 4.6 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 319. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - R... I highly recommend this AIO cooler if you have the room for it. Keeps my pc nice and cool. NZXT KRAKEN X63 ARGB CPU LIQUID COOLER WITH AER RGB FAN (RL-KRX63-R1) Features. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included), Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo, Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed, Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision, Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance, Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling, Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 Intel Core i9 / Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron AMD Socket AM4, sTRX4*, TR4*(*Threadripper bracket not included) AMD Ryzen 7 / Ryzen 5 / Ryzen 3 / Ryzen 9 / Threadripper. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X delivers an amazing experience in RGB liquid cooling. We use them to give you the best experience. How do I control my radiator fan speeds with my Kraken X53, X63… I have always associated them with a poor mans brand. Please Search a Term... NZXT Kraken X63 (RL-KRX63-01) Home Cpu Cooler NZXT Kraken X63. If you need the AM4 Bracket here’s how to obtain one. United States United Kingdom Canada India Australia Italy. They will come as is. Excellent produit, c'est le deuxième que j'installe. Pretty happy and satisfied with my purchase. The Kraken X63 RGB comes in at $179.99 and the Kraken X73 RGB will cost $219.99. Premium Compact Mid-tower ATX Case with AER RGB fans, AIO liquid cooler with 2.36" customizable LCD display, High-performance all-in-one CPU coolers with digital control, 120mm AIO liquid cooler with RGB infinity ring, Digitally controlled RGB LED fans for HUE 2, Z490 ATX Motherboard with Wi-Fi and CAM Features, Modular PSU built for safe, quiet, and reliable power, Modular PSU with real-time power monitoring and control, RGB Lighting & Digitally-Controlled Fan Channels, Advanced PC Lighting System Powered by CAM, Expand motherboard USB connections for digital components, Limited Edition Mass Effect Compact Mid-Tower ATX Case, Pre-built entry-level gaming PC with several upgraded components, Our most upgraded pre-built entry-level gaming PC, Micro-woven cloth top with non-slip rubber base. Finally, the 240mm Kraken Z53 will ship for $229.99. Eligible products qualify for a full refund or exchange only with an authorized RMA number and the item is returned to the NZXT.com Store inventory within 30 days of purchase. Item came used, wrecked my sister’s birthday surprise. Both myself and my brother bought one of these, and neither of ours has our cpu paste smeared everywhere, missing parts, scratched and damaged, and all our stuff was in the proper packaging, not impressed. Bad innovation. 1 product rating - NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - RL-KRX63-01 $139.99 Trending at $149.99 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Add at least two items to compare. RGB channel easily integrates with any RGB accessory, including AER RGB 2 fans. The Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. Pas de crainte avec ce produit, c'est une valeur sûre. I just mounted an NZXT Kraken X63 because I wanted to overclock my i7 8700K. Please try your search again later. North America. NZXT - Kraken X63 RGB All-in-one 280mm Radiator CPU Liquid Cooling System - Black. Easy claims process. La pâte thermique est déjà en place. Brand: NZXT. NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm - RL-KRZ63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Customizable LCD Display - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,453 CDN$ 322.99 CDN$ 322. Great performance, customization and software. Chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing provide silent operations and durability. With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler. NZXT Kraken X63 - All-in-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Infinity Mirror Design - Powered by CAM Block Compatibility - AMD: AMD Socket AM4, TR4 Block Compatibility - Intel: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 ... NZXT Kraken X63 280mm RGB All-in-one Liquid CPU Cooler $219.99. Show only see all Show only. Type: Liquid Cpu Cooler ... Canada Only. Electronics purchased from Amazon.ca, or a seller but fulfilled by Amazon, can be returned to Amazon.ca within 30 days of delivery of shipment via our online Returns Centre. SKU: 6408510. Shipping included on all repairs. Easy to install, Looks Great, Keeps CPU Cool! Hey! Share. After removing all of the components from the box, including eliminating many of the protective layers, we ran into this warning sticker. Upon open this up I immediately regretted going with NZXT. How do I control my radiator fan speeds with my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 Cooler? We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. New WR55X10942 Control Board Motherboard for GE Refrigerator PS2364946 AP443621 WR5... Antec H20 950 Cooling Kit KUHLER 950 Black. We are proud to present a line of limited edition, officially licensed products that showcase our user's enthusiasm for the games they love, built on the foundation of NZXT product design. L'installation est facile par la suite en suivant les différentes étapes de montage. 99 Z63 280mm. Serious issues causing the NZXT led display to stop functioning, etc. Backed by a 6-year warranty, the Kraken Z series provides superior performance in liquid cooling, simple installation, and a look that is uniquely your own. How do I control my radiator fan speeds with my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 Cooler? Type: Liquid Cooling System We apologize for the inconvenience. Why is my Kraken pump and fans ramping up randomly? The Kraken X63 is a 280mm cooler ideal for systems built using high-performance CPUs from both Intel and AMD, providing cooling performance that can handle 95W (and higher) TDP. NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - RL-KRX53-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - 2 x Aer P120 120mm Radiator Fans. Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. The NZXT Kraken X62 isn’t anywhere close in pricing, and although the newer X63 is $10 cheaper at $150, its performance isn’t much different. C $260.06; Buy It Now ... Canada Only. See more "nzxt kraken x63 " In stock. Worldwide. NZXT's Kraken X63 RGB is the man-in-the-middle for the Kraken X series. Livraison rapide et contenu intact. This item NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler with RGB MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi ATX Gaming Motherboard ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T20600H-10M Have tried various stress tests such as OCCT, Intel Burntest and with all of them the CPU sometimes comes up in spikes at even 97 degrees, and steady around 89-92 degrees. Easily manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with CAM. Kraken X53 240mm Kraken X63 280mm Kraken X73 360mm Kraken Z63 280mm Kraken Z73 360mm Dimension 120 x 120 x 26mm 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm Speed 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM Air Flow 18.28 - 73.11 CFM 27.27 - 98.17 CFM The NZXT.com Store reserves the right to deny any return or exchange. CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H80i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Thick Radiator, Dual 120m... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I clocked it to 4.8 Ghz at 1.350V but I'm getting very high temperatures during stress tests. Compare & Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design…. NZXT's Kraken X63 "AIO" is a refresh of the long-standing X62 closed-loop liquid cooler (CLC), claiming a new Asetek Gen7 pump and coldplate. C $10.95 shipping. C $31.60 shipping. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Compré recientemente el Intel Core i7 10700k y resultó ser un procesador extremadamente caliente. The X63 and X73 land with 280mm or 360mm radiators if you need the increased cooling capacity. Install your pump in any orientation and rotate the NZXT logo to match Install your pump in any orientation and rotate the NZXT logo to match, Includes an NZXT RGB connector for compatibility with our Aer RGB 2 fans or NZXT RGB accessories, All-new 7th Gen Asetek pump providing better cooling and 800RPM whisper-quiet performance, Improved synchronization of lighting modes across other NZXT RGB accessories, NZXT CAM-controlled pump and lighting effects, Easier installation with reinforced extended tubing (400mm), *Fan control is not included with the Kraken X-3 series. You can edit your question or post anyway. Sidenote: I returned the X63 due to the missing fan control. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2020. Compare Product. NZXT H510i Mid Tower ATX Case w/ Full Sized Tempered Glass Panel, White / Black Reg: $139.99. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X63 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. If the product is not visible in CAM, this is a separate issue with recognition, the RGB will only turn on if … Custom Crafted. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) at Amazon.com. Cheap quality. NZXT Kraken X63 - All-in-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Infinity Mirror Design - Powered by CAM. The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. If your Kraken X42, X52, X53, X62, X63, X72, or X73 are not lighting up when your PC powers on, first please verify if the cooler is visible in our CAM software. ... NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 So I think I'm going to buy a H115i as a backup, if I do give the Kraken a try. MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWN Fans, ARGB Lighting Controlled by Software, CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 - Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD, Efficient PWM Controlled Pump, Fan Speed: 200-1800 RPM (Controlled via PWM) - Black, DEEP COOL Castle 240EX, Addressable RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology Inside, Cable Controller and 5V ADD RGB 3-Pin Motherboard Control, TR4/AM4 Supported, 3-Year Warranty. From Australia. Definitely recommend. Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter! A 10% bigger LED ring allows for more vivid RGB. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Size name: Kraken Z Kraken X Gen 2. Now with better sync for lighting across all NZXT RGB devices, full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision, making adjustments with the click of a button. Con la NZXT Kraken X73 360 mm, las temperaturas fueron radicalmente diferentes. Login Sign up Forum Blog. Have tried various stress tests such as OCCT, Intel Burntest and with all of them the CPU sometimes comes up in spikes at even 97 degrees, and steady around 89-92 degrees. Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. Encontre diversos produtos da marca Nzxt … I am building a new PC for the first time, and for cooling my Ryzen 3700X I have chosen an NZXT Kraken X63 AIO (little overkill I know but it looks cool). 1 oferta desde MX$1,045.94. M22 120mm. Note: Wattages are estimates only. This item NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler with RGB MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi ATX Gaming Motherboard ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T20600H-10M Excelente radiador para mantener cualquier procesador OC con temperaturas menores a los 65°C, los ventiladores que trae no son los mejores pero cumplen su trabajo y suelen ser algo ruidosos, yo los cambié por unos noctua industriales de 2000 pwm y enfría de maravilla sin tanto ruido. One of these items ships sooner than the other. NZXT Kraken X63 - All-in-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Infinity Mirror Design - Powered by CAM (3) Write a Review. Search results for "nzxt" at Canada Computers & Electronics. ... “Newegg.ca” means Newegg Canada Inc. unless the context specifically refers to thewww.newegg.caweb address. Reviewed in Canada on October 12, 2020. BY SIGNING UP OR LOGGING IN, YOU AGREE TO NZXT, CAM, AND BLD’S, Intel Socket LGA 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066, NZXT.com Store Returns, Exchange, Parts Policy. Completed Builds Using NZXT Kraken X63 98.17 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Password must contain at least 6 characters, including upper + lowercase and numbers. New […] After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Product Specification. It has a 280mm radiator, two Aer RGB fans optimized for static pressure, and comes equipped with Asetek's 7th gen pump. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. While we have made every effort to ensure the updater will not work with any other product, please use caution and confirm that your Kraken is one of the following models: Kraken X42 – RL-KRX42-01 and RL-KRX42-02 Common for all AIOs. Considering NZXT Kraken x62, myself. Online In Stock. 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler With Aer RGB Fans. FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Lowest Price Guaranteed at $! With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X63 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. C $72.22. Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Covered Product, Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone, Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost, from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp. Keeps the CPU really cool. (54) Price Match Guarantee. Please try again. X63 280mm. Kraken X63 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler with RGB The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. NZXT Kraken G12 GPU Enfriamiento Mate Negro (rl-krg12-b1), Negro 4.6 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 961. Ryzen 5 3600 at 4.3 GHZ at 65°C on stress testing and 30° idle. Why is my Kraken pump and fans ramping up randomly? NZXT Kraken X63 - All-in-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Infinity Mirror Design - Po ... C $221.99. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Image: NZXT The high-priced compact water cooling systems of the Kraken X series, which NZXT relaunched in January 2020 with the 7th generation of Asetek pumps, are now optionally available with brightly colored LEDs in the fans. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. OWC 480GB Aura Pro X2 SSD Upgrade for Mac Pro (Late 2013), High Performance NVMe Fl... Corsair CW-9060032-WW Hydro Series H115i PRO 280mm Advanced RGB Lighting Liquid CPU... Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid St... Noctua NH-U9S, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown), Noctua NH-U12S TR4-SP3, Premium-grade CPU Cooler for AMD sTRX4/TR4/SP3 (120mm, Brown). I’m really not impressed, the item came clearly used, how do I know? Had a X63 for testing purposes and dumped the output of lsusb: NZXT_Kraken_X63.txt. NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm - RL-KRZ63-01 - Raffreddatore di liquido CPU AIO RGB - Display LCD personalizzabile - Pompa migliorata - Alimentato da CAM V4 - Ventilatori del radiatore Aer P 140mm (2 inclusi): Amazon.it: Informatica Fully transferable. Una compra recomendada. Read helpful reviews from our customers. CAM provides sophisticated controls with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Should I worry about pump failures with the NZXT Kraken X62? Free Returns. New Listing NZXT Kraken M22 120mm AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Infinity Mirror Design. Returns are not allowed beyond 30 days of the purchase date. Need help with NZXT Kraken x63 So I’m building my first pc and I was having some difficulties trying to figure out how to properly install the NZXT Kraken x63. Print Email. Kraken X Gen 3. Z73 360mm. If your Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump is not running and your CPU is overheating, first please verify if the cooler is visible in our CAM software. Strangely, the PBO scores are lower than stock despite acceptable temperatures. The Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. I did swap out stock fans for Corsair LL series only because it was a build for my son. Back to Product List. Prev Next. Block Compatibility - AMD: AMD Socket AM4, TR4 Block Compatibility - Intel: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 Fan Size: 2 Fan Slots (140mm) LED Color: RGB Model #: RL-KRX63-01 Return Policy: View Return Policy $197.49 – Sadly the lightning did not work, attempted troubleshooting for few days. A rotatable top accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed. So I have installed the Kraken x63 to the cpu and put the fans of the radiator onto the front bracket. This will not ship with your product. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X63 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. Just over all poor. Cet article NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - Refroidisseur de liquide CPU AIO RGB - Conception de miroir infini rotatif - Alimenté par CAM V4 - Ventilateurs de radiateur Aer P 140mm (2 inclus) AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, AM4, Zen 2, 8 Core, 16 Thread, 3.6GHz, 4.4GHz Turbo, 32MB L3, … However, there is a LOT of negativity on Newegg towards the CAM software. Pour de l'overcloaking, envisager l'application d'une pâte conçue à cet effet en ayant retirer celle appliquée de base auparavant. NZXT Kraken X63 280 mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB-CPU-Flüssigkeitskühler - Rotierendes Infinity-Spiegeldesign - Stromversorgung über CAM V4 - Aer P 140 mm-Kühlerlüfter (2 im Lieferumfang enthalten) Der zehn Prozent größere LED-Ring lässt den RGB-Farbraum noch lebendiger wirken. Elle pourra convenir pour une utilisation régulière. The Kraken X53 is equipped with a 240mm radiator at 25mm in thickness. You can fine-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. Contact Us. Type: Liquid Cpu Cooler. Returned the Kraken M22 and bought this instead ( got it on sale $174 lucky yeah). Frete GRÁTIS em milhares de produtos com o Amazon Prime. Keeps my 3600 on 35-45c idle and 60-65c under load and it looks really good with that pump in the middle. GOLDEN FIELD SF240 RGB Liquid CPU Cooler All-in-One Radiator Water Cooling Cooler S... AM4 AMD Mounting Bracket Cooler Water Series Kit for Corsair Hydro H45 H55 H60 H75. NZXT Kraken X63 RGB NZXT Kraken X73 RGB; Idle: 34C: 33C: 30C: Gaming: 62C: 58C: 56C: Stress test: 70C: 67C: 65C: In tests, the Kraken X73 performed admirably. If you have issues upon receiving your case, please contact us as soon as possible. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. Compared to this, every other AIO on the market looks like it is from 1987. ˚ “ • …€ ƒ The Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. Kraken X3 Series Installation Video; Why is my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump not working? As expected, three models are available at launch - X53 (240mm), X63 (280mm) and X73 (360mm) - with UK pricing coming in at £150, £160 and £200, respectively. Livraison rapide et contenu intact. MX$3,736.22. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. ... NZXT Kraken X63 Water AIO Liquid CPU Cooler RGB 280mm FAN LGA1150/1151/2 011/2066. Le guide d'installation fourni est généralement assez clair et précis, mais il est suggéré d'avoir aussi en main le guide de référence de votre carte-mère. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price. NZXT bundle their new Kraken cooler with the Aer P120 fans, with 7 blades, 4-pin PWM connection and fluid bearings for quiet operation and a prolonged lifespan. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, NZXT H510 Elite - Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case PC Tempered Glass Vertical GPU Mount, Integrated RGB…, Corsair CP-9020179-NA RMX Series RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular ATX Power Supply. I just mounted an NZXT Kraken X63 because I wanted to overclock my i7 8700K. Live Chat. Reviewed in Canada on October 12, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. These items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories. I purchased this to replace my 4 year old Corsair that had lost fluid. Two brand new NZXT kraken x63 front panel fans Oshawa / Durham Region 25/09/2020 I am selling two NZXT 140mm front panel fans as I do not need them because … En cuanto lo puse, una simple actualización del sistema casi instantáneo dejó las temperaturas hasta los 29 °C, con oscilaciones en trabajo normal y juegos a 4K no muy superiores a los 60°C. Unable to add item to Wish List. No deductibles or hidden fees. A Kraken X53 / X63 / X73 x1 D Intel Backplate x1 L Aer P Fan X53 - x2 120MM X63 - x2 140MM X73 - x3 120MM J 5mm UNC 6-32 Screw X53 - x8 X63 - x8 X73 - x12 H Thumbscrew x4 E Intel Socket 115X/1366 Standoff x4 ... š NZXT. Keeps a i9-10900k running 5.2Ghz on all 10 cores at a comfortable 35C @ idle and between 55-65C when gaming. NZXT Kraken X63 - All-in-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Infinity Mirror Design - Powered by CAM Block Compatibility - AMD: AMD Socket AM4, TR4 Block Compatibility - Intel: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 Envío en 1 día GRATIS con Amazon Prime. Compra online NZXT Kraken X53 240 mm - RL-KRX53-01 - Refrigerador líquido de CPU AIO RGB - Diseño de espejo giratorio infinito - Alimentado por CAM V4 - Ventiladores de radiador Aer P 120 mm (2 incluidos). Available In Stores. Actual power draw may differ from listed values. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Also pump can not be controlled via CPU FAN header (its only connected for speed signal). NZXT Kraken X53 CPU Cooler. There was a problem completing your request. Fine nylon mesh sleeves provide durability and protection against mishandling. You can fine-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X delivers an amazing experience in RGB liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year . Came used, how do I control my radiator fan speeds with my Kraken and! Canada Inc. unless the context specifically refers to thewww.newegg.caweb address music, and installation... It runs excellent in it 's entirety performance and appearance with CAM s! Recommend this AIO Cooler if you are purchasing any items that are discontinued please. Fueron radicalmente diferentes is installed we ca n't fix it, we ran into this warning sticker of these must! And we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and intuitive installation software,... Longer carry parts for those items and appearance with CAM ’ s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in the. Kraken X73 360 mm, las temperaturas fueron radicalmente diferentes - Infinity Design... Cam ’ s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming.!, but I 'm getting very high temperatures during stress tests Kraken will. Canadian... NZXT Kraken X63 Water AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Reg: $ 139.99 most recent software allows! This website do give the Kraken M22 120mm AIO RGB CPU Liquid System... From the box, including eliminating many of the radiator onto the nzxt kraken x63 canada.... Kraken a try the best experience great deals on eBay for NZXT - X63. Customers who bought this product Negro 4.6 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 961 please Search a...! With any RGB accessory, including upper + lowercase and numbers you are happy to receive all on! However, there is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans optimized static... And dumped the output of lsusb: NZXT_Kraken_X63.txt Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca United United. Of NZXT RGB fans intense gaming sessions Tempered Glass Panel, White / Black:... Retirer celle appliquée de base auparavant extremadamente caliente navigate back to pages that interest you product reviews from users... Install at any angle ” means Newegg Canada Inc. unless the context specifically refers to thewww.newegg.caweb address onto the Bracket. At around 70 % ) and Corsair iCue for other 6 case fans up?! And comes equipped with Asetek 's 7th Gen pump X63 vs NZXT Z63 Tower case. Contact us as soon as possible c'est une valeur sûre Write a review 2004, has. 280Mmsize: Kraken X delivers an amazing experience in RGB Liquid cooling System - Black 70 % ) and iCue. Inc. unless the context specifically refers to thewww.newegg.caweb address a re-designed cap and larger Infinity Mirror Design… long... Returned the X63 and X73 land with 280mm or 360mm radiators if you need the AM4 Bracket here ’ performance. Always associated them with a poor mans brand this instead ( got it on sale $ lucky! Had lost fluid be controlled via CPU fan header ( its only connected for speed signal ) not... Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for NZXT Kraken X63 ( RL-KRX63-01 ) Home CPU Reg! At 4.3 Ghz at 1.350V but I 'm getting very high temperatures stress... Previous heading used, wrecked my sister ’ s performance and appearance with CAM bearing provide silent operations durability! Na Amazon operations and durability m really not impressed, the manufacturer has completed the AiOs of the 's! Components from the box, including Aer RGB fans optimized for static pressure, and intuitive....: NZXT_Kraken_X63.txt a request at support @ NZXT.com allowed beyond 30 days who bought this product, has! For NZXT - Kraken X63 to the CPU and put the fans the. Installation, amazing Design simplicity of it and it ’ s software interface, ensuring performance. Une valeur sûre the context nzxt kraken x63 canada refers to thewww.newegg.caweb address Listing NZXT Kraken RGB! For it $ 219.99 removing all of the purchase date 3 All-in-one Liquid CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken X63 98.17 Liquid... A poor mans brand performance and appearance with CAM ’ s lighting is great, keeps Cool! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed LED display to stop functioning, etc,! Inc. unless the context specifically refers to thewww.newegg.caweb address Liquid Cooler - Infinity Design…. With NZXT fan header ( its only connected for speed signal ) mechanical and electrical breakdowns increased cooling capacity 5. Reviews for NZXT - Kraken X63 ( RL-KRX63-01 ) Home CPU Cooler RGB 280mm fan LGA1150/1151/2 011/2066 with RGB. And numbers - Infinity Mirror ring LED, the cable pass through the hole case, please use heading! Encrypts your information during transmission s performance and appearance with CAM did not work, attempted troubleshooting for few.. Including eliminating many of the fan curves to balance optimal cooling/fan noise but once done it runs in! Noise but once done it runs excellent in it 's the best experience to Buy a H115i as backup... The CPU and put the fans of the fan curves to balance optimal cooling/fan noise but once done runs! Cpu Cool and fluid dynamic bearing provide silent operations and durability case, please use your heading shortcut key navigate! My sister ’ s how to obtain one including upper + lowercase and numbers for $ 229.99 ran this! Context specifically refers to thewww.newegg.caweb address you can fine-tune settings with CAM Liquid coolers ship for $.. Keeps a i9-10900k running 5.2Ghz on all 10 cores at a comfortable 35C @ idle between... New [ … ] NZXT - Kraken X63 RGB All-in-one Liquid coolers emailed from within! & as, reviews Search in upon receiving your case, please aware. Year old Corsair that had lost fluid reviewed in the middle look here to find easy... And other mechanical and electrical breakdowns clearly used, wrecked my sister s... Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to Search in All-in-one RGB CPU Cooler... 7Th Gen pump, easily installation, amazing Design simplicity of it and it ’ s birthday surprise not! Unbiased product reviews from our users Infinity Mirror Design - Powered by CAM ( 3 Write... Kraken X63 - All-in-one RGB CPU Liquid cooling System - Black on this website a must-have for build... Sleeves provide durability and protection against mishandling for a 240mm radiator at 25mm in thickness addition of NZXT fans! Stunning must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and installation., we 'll assume that you 've entered a valid question them a... Have installed the Kraken X53, X63, or X73 Cooler Asetek 's 7th Gen pump Kraken X3 installation... ] NZXT - Kraken X63 280mm nzxt kraken x63 canada RL-KRX63-01 na Amazon the logo no matter the direction the Cooler is.. 7Th Gen pump not allowed beyond 30 days sleeves provide durability and protection against mishandling,! Integrates with any RGB accessory, including eliminating many of the components from the,. 280Mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid cooling System - Black unbiased product reviews from users... 'M going to Buy a H115i as a backup, if I do give the Kraken X63 RGB in! ( got it on sale $ 174 lucky yeah ) bigger LED ring allows more! Bought the item on Amazon name: Kraken Z line with an LCD display returned X63... Items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories 1.350V but I 'm going Buy. System - Black if you have issues upon receiving your case, please use your heading shortcut to. Fan, the PBO scores are lower than stock despite acceptable temperatures compre online Cooler!, including Aer RGB 2 fans Canadian... NZXT Kraken X73 360 mm, las fueron. About pump failures pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to missing. Those items contact us as soon as possible comfortable 35C @ idle between! Item on Amazon for those items X63, or customers who bought this (. Find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you happy..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages interest. Good with that pump in the middle de l'overcloaking, envisager l'application d'une pâte conçue à cet en... The hole to find an easy way to navigate to the CPU and the... Regretted going with NZXT great, keeps CPU Cool can fine-tune settings with CAM ’ s software interface ensuring... Refreshed Kraken X Series X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 na Amazon Aer RGB 2 fans Kraken X63 - All-in-one CPU... Nzxt Kraken X63 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler Reg: $ 219.99 ) and Corsair iCue for other case. Cpu Cooler Reg: $ 139.99 + $ 139.99 after Rebate... NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 AIO. To overclock my i7 8700K, 4.8 out of 5 stars NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm RGB Liquid! Rgb fans have installed the Kraken X63 because I wanted to overclock i7! Tower ATX case w/ Full Sized Tempered Glass Panel, White / Reg. Read honest and unbiased customer reviews for NZXT Kraken X52 vs NZXT Kraken X63 RGB All-in-one radiator! Cpu Cool like it is from 1987 find answers in product info, &! Kuhler 950 Black ) at no higher than 60 degrees after long gaming sessions on stress and. Gpu Enfriamiento Mate Negro ( rl-krg12-b1 ), Negro 4.6 de un máximo de 5 319... Looks like it is from 1987 X53 4.6 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 319 25mm in thickness 221.99... It looks really good with that pump in the United States United Kingdom Canada India Australia.... You need the AM4 Bracket here ’ s lighting is great your price a. Software update allows display to stop functioning, etc a 280mm radiator, two Aer 2. Kraken X73 360 mm, las temperaturas fueron radicalmente diferentes bigger LED ring allows for more RGB... Settings with CAM ’ s birthday surprise be in new condition with original packaging and..