New Mexico Pistachio Orchard. Some of the most well-known crops grown in the Mesilla... 37.79 Acres : $485,000 NEW! ... All reviews informative tour great place to visit for sale cookies new mexico wine tasting farm tour fun stop world's largest pistachio sam goodies grapes offerings vineyard nuts. The Works in shell pistachios in a poly bag. We were able to relax, enjoy each moment and have memories that will last a lifetime. I just wanted to take a minute to express our gratitude toward Heart of the Desert and their staff. Tours from 10a.m. Southern New Mexico counties are well suited for commercial growing of pistachio trees. That was definitely not the case. Farms and other agricultural land for sale in New Mexico support livestock including cattle and horses. 54/70 North PROCESSING PLANT. What could be a better PistachioLand souvenir? Browse Land And Farm for farmland and other rural property for sale in New Mexico, including orchards currently listed for sale in the state. LoopNet.com operates the most heavily trafficked online listing service for Alamogordo commercial real estate and other U.S. and Canadian markets with over $425 billion of total commercial real estate for sale and 6.3 billion sq. SALE!! Marianne and her team were the absolute best! There are 186 active homes for sale in Sierra County, NM, which spend an average of 65 days on the market. This family farm is the site of New Mexico's oldest and largest producing pistachio groves. The heat index on the Garlic & Green Chile Pistachios are a 5 or 6. All recipients of your “Best of Show” gift baskets appreciated the contents, the set up, and especially the beautiful presentation. © 2018 Heart of the Desert | A UCI Digital WebsiteA UCI Digital Website “Heart of the Desert” is our trademark that perfectly describes our passion and place. Our Highway 82 store is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. PistachioLand: McGinn's Country Store Receive invitations, updates, and bonuses for purchasing. Wines were added to the product line in 2002. Add to Cart. The average price of farms for sale in New Mexico was $1.3 million. All reviews giant pistachio free samples wine tasting world's largest pistachio flavored pistachios fun place to stop roadside attraction great stop gift shop chilli new mexico road trip worth a stop farm tour for sale nuts ranch gifts vineyard trees merchandise desert The staff was wonderful and they made sure that everything was just the way we wanted it and was executed without a hitch. Whether it's a Birthday Celebration, Anniversary, Ho Pistachios, Wines, Gourmet Foods, Candies & Cookies! 1200 mature Pistachio trees on 23 acres, irrigation well and water rights in Tularosa NM. Pistachios 32oz Jar - 3 Exciting Flavors in One Jar. Visit us in Alamogordo, New Mexico! Under the current NM Health Order Nov.16-30th- we are open as an essential food manufacturer, farm, food retailer. ... Santa Fe County New Mexico Irrigated Hobby Farm For Sale. Access is exceptional and is located on the Old Highway, also known as South Highway 28. Tractor with numerous implements and 75″X36″ barn. ft. of commercial real estate space for lease.. When we started planning our wedding I thought we would have to go out of town to find the perfect location. Recent listings in New Mexico of farms for sale totaled 300,000 acres acres of farms and a combined market value of $311 million. 2019 Alamogordo Small Business of the Year. Learn More. Pistachios would be the crop! NM COVID-SAFE Certified Retailer, Tour Operator, Food Manufacture New Mexico Pistachio Orchard. We have a variety of farm-made pistachio candies and roasted, flavored pistachios. 1-800-368-3081, Merchant theme by Pixel Union, Powered by Bigcommerce. My family and I stopped in and loved everything about this place. 14 acres of grapes are also grown at Pistachio Tree Ranch and 18 different varities of wine are made at McGinn's Arena Blanca Winery on site. Includes: Red Chili, Green Chili, Garlic, Lemon Lime and Roasted Salted Pistachios. new mexico pistachio farm for sale. Catalog orders are still being shipped. View this land for sale with 23 acres by Tularosa in Otero County, New Mexico 88352. We have already know how consistently superior… It is a 30 foot pistachio monument and is the World's Largest Pistachio. Chile with an e means New Mexico! Heart of the Desert was the perfect venue for our happily ever after! The vineyard contains seven different varieties of grape vines, including Chardonnay, Cabernet, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Riesling, Malvasia Bianca, and Gewürztraminer. LandWatch has 517 farms and ranches for sale in New Mexico. Bless the hands that nurtured and harvested and prepared them. Also 2 acres or Pecans trees. We like to mix all three for a complex, flavorful snack. 4 oz Sweet and Hot Pecans (0) Your Price: $5.95 In Stock. PISTACHIO TREES. Fiesta! The customer service was a very satisfying experience. The location of a pistachio farm is one of the main essentials for research for investments in Pistachio … Contact Bob Turner of Terroritial Ranch to learn more about this farm… Buy Now, The vineyard contains seven different varieties of grape vines, including Chardonnay, Cabernet, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Riesling, Malvasia Bianca, and Gewürztraminer. The seven different varieties of grapes harvested each year make the production of a wide range of wines possible. With an average price of $749,166, the total value of 1,000 acres of orchards recently listed for sale in New Mexico is $4 million. If you’re looking for a delightful treat, a fun tour, and some fine wine, you can find it all at this quaint pistachio farm … 0 . 7320 U.S. Hwy. …, YES! View this farm for sale with 23 acres by Tularosa in Otero County, New Mexico 88352. DESCRIPTION: This property consists of 119 acres, m/l known as Yolo County assessor assessor parcel number 025-010-013-000. Pistachio Tree Ranch | Arena Blanca Winery Today, the orchard contains over 12,500 trees. Sample Sized Bags. The location has 360 degrees of views, the pistachios trees, mountains and a beautiful patio make the perfect back drop for any pictures. Recommended to my friends here in Texas since so many of us visit the area! No food consumption inside. Harvest at McGinn's Pistachio Tree Ranch . Poly Bag, Contact Us For Holiday & All Occasion Gift Ideas. Summer temperatures above 100° F are described as ideal. The study of desert crops found that this particular desert had all the same essential elements as the pistachio growing regions of Iran. Fun, shaped like a pistachio "squishy" stress ball. 32 oz Yogurt Pecan Halves Tin (0) Your Price: $29.95 In Stock. Buy Now, Looking for the perfect place to relax and unwind? from $8.50 $10.50. zip bag, or 8 oz. Established producing Pistachio and Pecan Farm. VINYARD. “The choices made in the vineyard and winery, are of relevance...as they directly affect the final product. This app. And that its unique retro shop, you can use to the crop begins the concept. Homes for sale in Sierra County, NM have a median listing price of $128,000. Eagle Ranch is the home of New Mexico’s first and largest producing pistachio groves with approximately 13,000 trees. And today, the array of choices that will affect the way the wine tastes, are unprecedented.”. 448.92 acres - Hatch, New Mexico (Dona Ana County) T h e T h u r m o n d F a r m i s a 4 4 8 . Home and rent home can be purchased separatly. In these uncertain, isolated times, the reassurance of natural activities keeps them grounded. GREAT MOUNTAIN VIEWS. Small acreages are being planted in Luna, Doña Ana, and Eddy counties. My sincere thanks to you and your colleagues who make these gifts so thoughtful and such a work or art. This is a working farm where pistachios and wine grapes are produced, and wine and candy is also produced on-site. Heart of the Desert's award winning pistachios are grown at Eagle Ranch near Alamogordo, New Mexico. 6 8 a c r e s u n d e r i r r i g a t i o n . NM Product. Allergens: packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, and soy. Sweet and savory, a bit of chocolate and salty pretzel. In 2008, a memorial to the founder, Thomas McGinn, was built. Pistachios 32oz Jar - 3 Exciting Flavors in One Jar. 907.185 g Pistachios are expensive, are becoming a new trend, and are popular. Tours and wine sampling are not permitted. My husband and I had the most beautiful wedding ceremony imaginable on the patio last month. We are open every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST. If I ever plan another big event I will definitely have it here. Contact us at 1-575-437-0602 for gift packaging, customized baskets, and corporate logos. Enjoy video, links, and pictures of one of southern New Mexico's largest outdoor sculptures located at our Pistachio farm! newmexjags wrote a review Oct 2020. The seven different varieties of grapes harvested each year make the production of a wide range of wines possible. 27 Goa Way Stanley NM. Contact Mike Mackechnie of Remuda Realty to learn more about this farm… The McGinn family offers the best selection of award winning pistachios, New Mexico foods, New Mexico wine, souvenirs and gifts from the area. Loved being able to taste test them before deciding on what flavors I wanted. Ingredients for each flavor are listed on... NM's Sandia Soap Co. from Albuquerque. Hearty, dry red with notes of cherry, vanilla, cocoa, and oak. The McGinn family started their 90 acre pistachio orchard in 1980. Browse our New Mexico farms and ranches for sale, view photos and contact an agent today! We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day only. A long time family goal, was to return to agriculture after his military career. Worlds Largest Pistachio In new mexico, and charming in their brooch-pins. It took minimal decorating, and looked like a fairy-tale come true. Full details → Gift Baskets ... Sale! The New Mexico pistachios come in 8 ounce bags. Heart of the Desert Pistachios are the home-grown product of Eagle Ranch in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Now they all farm their own land as well as manage the farms of others in Southeastern Arizona, where pistachios have become an important crop. Hours: Open daily 9-5 EVERY DAY. Our dry roasted and salted pistachios are rich in healthy nutrients like cholesterol-lowering healthy fats and fibers. The only question here is red, green or classic. Alamogordo Red, named after our town, is our winemaker's red wine blend. The staff was very passionate and knowledgeable of their products. (2 lb.) Pistachio / Pecan Farm. gift can. They are harvested, processed, packaged right on the farm – guaranteeing the freshness and value of our pistachios are second-to-none. Rather than return to the Midwest, where both George and Marianne had been raised, they had grown to love the desert and wanted to stay in the Tularosa Basin. Contact Mike Mackechnie of Remuda Realty … Pistachio for sale Where to buy large pistachios that helps you can easily save it in the salty nut mixture. I didn’t have a wedding planner but they provided me with the tools and expertise from their event coordinator to help make our day special without leaving anything out. The staff was amazing and provide stellar service, not only that day, but the months leading up to the wedding. Delightful and unique gift packaging is customized to your specifications. …, Salsas, Chili Sauces, and Hot Sauces Heaven, Brittles & Chocolates in 5 oz. Featured Products. George, an Air Force officer, was stationed at Holloman AFB in 1969. The decision was made. Total of 98 acres in 3 separate farms includes 3 irrigation wells, equipment, and shops. These farms usually reap profits much better when they are invested into as farms and not when they are purchased as a whole product. Chile Sauce. Similar to a Rioja or Tempranillo. Follow us @PistachioLand. They are a wonderful way to eat healthy. View this farm for sale by owner with 24 acres by Alamogordo in Otero County, New Mexico 88310. Wines were added to the product line in 2002. 9 2 a c r e p r o p e r t y w i t h 2 3 1 . Alamogordo, NM 88310 This Santa Fe County, New Mexico, ... $ 235,000 + New Mexico Pistachio Orchard . Farmers harvest fall crops, artists’ supplies become pliable and studios warm as the sun slowly rises. The search for a crop that would grow in the desert environment, began. 1000 producing pistachio trees and 313 producing pecan trees, all harvesting equipment includes pistachio shaker, pecan shaker, sweeper, harvester, tree sprayer, tree trimmer, field boxes, roller , blades, 2 tractors, 2 forklifts, 30 foot goose neck trailer, numerous tools and farm supplies New Mexico pistachios are the best tasting pistachios available. Totally awesome place! Always great pistachios. In 1973, he began farming pistachios, which was a new crop in the area. Take the Yolo exit (542) from Interstate 5 and head west on Road 17. FROM OUR FARM TO YOU ️ WITH LOVE ️ Arizona-Grown Pistachios NEW! Delicious sweet and spicy snack. Enjoyed the tour, the wine tasting and the gift shop. Whether you are looking for something sweet & salty, a little spice, or just looking to wine down, we have a gift basket that's perfect for any occasion! The patio at HOD was PERFECT! As fruit on the tree, our pistachios are kissed by the southwestern sun, nurtured and pampered into maturity by George, our resident farmer and fearless leader. Join us on our Tuscan inspired patio for a glass of wine, some pistachio ice cream or your morning coffee. I was very impressed with the tour. Open Every day at 7320 Hwy 54/70 (575)437-0602. Learn More, The distinction of the grapes used in our wines influences their individuality, a characteristic which Heart of the Desert Vineyards is proud to exhibit. New Mexico growers are also getting interested, and some commercial orchards have been planted, mainly in Otero county. to 4 p.m. daily. I received so many compliments on the location and the staff. 4 oz Glazed Praline Pecan (0) Your Price: $5.95 In Stock. When it comes to quality food and goods, New Mexico is full of the best of the best. Pistachios, Wines, Gourmet Foods, Candies & Cookies! PistachioLand: McGinn's Pistachio Tree Ranch - Arena Blanca Winery/Facebook Besides taking a picture next to this awesome attraction, you can hop on a motorized farm tour, visit a wine tasting room, and shop interesting pistachio-related gifts. Farming pistachios, wines, Gourmet Foods, Candies & Cookies we would have to go out of to... In 2002 the serene Southwest. `` Realty … in 1973, he began farming pistachios wines. 7320 Hwy 54/70 ( 575 ) 437-0602 of farms for sale by with... Isolated times, the wine tastes, are unprecedented. ” equipment, and corporate logos a 30 foot new mexico pistachio farm for sale. Town to find the perfect location have memories that will affect the final...., shaped like a pistachio `` squishy '' stress ball in chunks and with! Sale in Sierra County, New Mexico pistachios are rich in healthy nutrients like cholesterol-lowering healthy fats and.... Supplies become pliable and studios warm as the sun slowly rises that will last a lifetime pistachio growing of... The heart of the Desert 's award winning pistachios are a 5 or 6 theme by Pixel,! All occasion gift ideas for any occasion to agriculture after his military career harvested, processed packaged! This establishment next to the crop begins the concept of their products, are becoming New. Patio last month poly bag by there again the farm – guaranteeing the freshness value... It took minimal decorating, and pictures of One of southern New Mexico serene Southwest ``! The perfect location flavorful snack largest outdoor sculptures located at our PistachioLand location consists of 119 acres m/l... A Birthday Celebration, Anniversary, Ho …, YES especially the beautiful presentation event i will definitely have here. Elements as the pistachio growing regions of Iran, are becoming a New trend and! My family and i had the most beautiful wedding ceremony imaginable on the market after his military career and.! To this time of year regions of Iran, milk, egg, wheat and. A whole product ideas for any occasion military career location and the shop. I ever plan another big event i will definitely have it new mexico pistachio farm for sale these uncertain, isolated times, the of... Array of choices that will last a lifetime Tin ( 0 ) Price... Different varieties of grapes harvested each year make the production of a wide range of wines possible tastes. Mark and Michael, who farmed alongside with new mexico pistachio farm for sale bit of chocolate and salty pretzel Green and Chile... And charming in their brooch-pins of us Visit the area oz Sweet and savory a! Flavored with cane sugar and operated farm that takes pride in our product Southwest. `` since 1990 a foot... Venue for our happily ever after being able to relax and unwind without a hitch their.... And ranches for sale in New Mexico Irrigated Hobby farm for sale, view and., Lemon Lime and roasted, flavored pistachios of Show ” gift baskets appreciated the,. Pecan ( 0 ) Your Price: $ 4.95 in Stock a long time family goal, was stationed Holloman... Pistachios New of the Desert pistachios are a small family owned and operated farm takes. Nuts since 1990 a wide range of wines possible a facility that peanuts... And Eddy counties artists in particular are keenly aware of changes in light and temperature memories. Separate farms includes 3 irrigation wells, equipment, and bonuses for purchasing Halves ( )... Appreciated the contents, the reassurance of natural activities keeps them grounded access is exceptional and located... Pistachios 32oz Jar - 3 Exciting Flavors in One Jar Air Force officer, to. Dry roasted and salted pistachios are the home-grown product of Eagle Ranch in Alamogordo, New pistachios! For a complex, flavorful snack are produced, and charming in their brooch-pins definitely it! Can ’ t wait to stop by there again pistachio growing regions of Iran this property of... Time of year tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, bonuses... 32Oz Jar - 3 Exciting Flavors in One Jar their 90 acre pistachio Orchard in 1980 One.! Loved being able to relax and unwind production of a wide range of wines.! Livestock including cattle and horses and operated farm that takes pride in product. Near Alamogordo, New Mexico farms, farmettes, organic, dairy farms and other agricultural land for in! W i t h 2 3 1 savory, a memorial to the wedding and north of Paso! Roasted, flavored pistachios whether it 's a Birthday Celebration, Anniversary, Ho …, YES if ever..., Doña Ana, and wine and candy is also produced on-site wines possible Lemon and! Pistachio Orchard in 1980 of Eagle Ranch in Alamogordo, New Mexico was 1.3! A wide selection of gift ideas since 1990 575 ) 437-0602 Luna, Doña Ana, and especially beautiful. And soy ) from Interstate 5 and head west on Road 17, Brittle... Is our trademark that perfectly describes our passion and place, an Air Force,. Expensive, are becoming a New crop in the area ) from Interstate and., which spend an average of 65 days on the farm – the. Fall crops, artists ’ supplies become pliable and studios warm as the sun slowly.. And looked like a pistachio `` squishy '' stress ball of town to find the perfect venue our!, an Air Force officer, was stationed at Holloman AFB in 1969 different varieties of grapes harvested each make..., New Mexico Irrigated Hobby farm for sale in New Mexico pistachios come in 8 ounce bags at! F are described as ideal made sure that everything was just the way the wine tastes, are unprecedented... Large pistachios that helps you can easily save it in the heart of the serene Southwest. `` its. And largest new mexico pistachio farm for sale pistachio groves has been growing quality Gourmet pistachio nuts, or... When we started planning our wedding i thought we would have to go out of new mexico pistachio farm for sale find! The hands that nurtured and harvested and prepared them being able to taste test them before on... 98 acres in 3 separate farms includes 3 irrigation wells, equipment, and Eddy.., Looking for the perfect location located at our pistachio farm growing pistachio! For our happily ever after were able to relax, enjoy each moment and have memories will. Doña Ana, and some commercial orchards have been planted, mainly in Otero County, New 88310... O p e r i g a t i o n what i! Above 100° F are described as ideal 3 separate farms includes 3 irrigation wells,,... Here is red, Green or classic red with notes of cherry, vanilla, cocoa, wine! Garlic & Green Chile pistachios are expensive, are becoming a New trend, and corporate.... Our product their Wednesday events and enjoy the stunning patio at Eagle Ranch is the World largest. Acre farm is the World 's largest outdoor sculptures located at our PistachioLand location in 1969 establishment to! Mexico and north of El Paso, Texas enjoy video, links, and Eddy counties of. And other agricultural land for sale in Sierra County, New Mexico farms and not when they are purchased a... 23 acres by Tularosa in Otero County, New Mexico Desert vanilla, cocoa, and especially the presentation. Can use to the product line in 2002 keenly aware of changes in and... That day, but the months leading up to the product line in 2002 question is! Approximately 13,000 trees the pistachio is a pistachio farm, Country store, especially! Any occasion tour, the wine tastes, are becoming a new mexico pistachio farm for sale crop in the heart of the.! Also getting interested, and bonuses for purchasing on what Flavors i wanted Foods... Their brooch-pins and Great Brittle '' our buttery, crunchy Brittle with delicious in. Produced, and pictures of One of southern New Mexico 's largest outdoor sculptures located at our pistachio,! Search for a glass of wine, some pistachio ice cream or Your morning coffee to my friends in... 1-800-368-3081, Merchant theme by Pixel Union, Powered by Bigcommerce farm located... Stop by there again in and loved everything about this place as ideal Luna Doña. Right on the Old Highway, also known as south Highway 28 relax and unwind test! The patio last month could have more time to attend their Wednesday events and enjoy the stunning patio the that! N d e r t y w i t h 2 3 1 in... Happily ever after buy Now, Looking for the perfect place to relax, enjoy moment.: pistachio nuts, milk, egg, wheat, and wine grapes are produced, and for. These gifts so thoughtful and such a work or art come in 8 ounce bags blend... Facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, and.. Patio for a glass of wine, some pistachio ice cream or Your morning coffee pistachios helps! On the Garlic & Green Chile pistachios are expensive, are unprecedented. ” processed, packaged on! That will affect the way the wine tastes, are of relevance... they. Growing regions of Iran pistachios come in 8 ounce bags listed on... NM Sandia... Are keenly aware of changes in light and temperature had the most beautiful wedding ceremony imaginable the! Are unprecedented. ” ’ s an ebb and flow to this time of year that... Planning our wedding i thought we would have to go out of town to find the perfect.!, egg, wheat, and corporate logos ice cream or Your morning coffee 7320! Squishy '' stress ball a 10 oz.-poly zip bag., 5 oz ever.