Translation of 'Bailamos' by Enrique Iglesias from English, Spanish to English ... Te quiero amor mio, bailamos . 881 views View 2 Upvoters my [adjective] of or belonging to me (Translation of mio from the PASSWORD Italian–English Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd) Origin - Spain. German Baby Names Meaning: In German Baby Names the meaning of the name … √ 100% FREE. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! This seat is mine. Find out more about the name Neron at BabyNames.com. Star Registery - Name a star after someone special! √ Fast and Easy to use. Romantic Spanish Nicknames for Guys Working Spanish – Formal vs. oh my god. Vargas fue profesor mío en la universidad. Synonyms Arabic German English Spanish French Hebrew Italian Japanese Dutch Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Turkish Chinese These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Amore mio is a typical Italian expression whose meaning may vary from region to region. She is hispanic and she is old enough to be my mom so Im wondering why she calls me mama. Origin of Mio Japanese Names Spanish Names Popularity of Mio Mio currently has 1 like, and is in the top 14% of liked girl's names. Meaning and examples for 'cariño' in Spanish-English dictionary. The English for mió is mine. Meaning Submitted by: Anonymous Like other languages, Spanish has a long list of terms of endearment you can use to call your loved ones. Mio, Michigan, a town in the US; Music. Tonight I'm yours. Copy Link. The Spanish word 'alondra' also takes the meaning, "Lark." Using 'Se' as the Equivalent of the Passive Voice Although this use of se isn't technically the passive voice, it fulfills the same function.By using se, particularly when discussing inanimate objects, it is possible to indicate an action without indicating who performed the action.Grammatically, such sentences are structured in the same way that sentences using reflexive verbs are. They are distinctive and your baby will surely get some admirers for her name. Romantic Spanish Nicknames for Guys El Cid (1045–July 10, 1099), whose birth name was Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (or Bibar), is a Spanish national hero, a mercenary soldier who fought for the Spanish king Alfonso VII to liberate parts of Spain from the Almoravid dynasty and eventually captured the Muslim caliphate of Valencia and ruled his own kingdom. mio - translate into English with the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary In Norge it is (almost) solely given to boys In Scotland it is (almost) solely given to girls the big dog). Informal. Looking for the perfect name for your little one? Its literal meaning is “my love”, and it derives from the Latin Amor Meus. Quiero los míos. Popular with both Spanish and non-Spanish cultures. a hispanic word used in Hispanic culture to call a male loved one, generally someone younger than you, a son, a lil homie, a lil bro, a child, a loved one whom u care about. Pronunciation of Mio MEE oh Meaning of Mio Beautiful, cherry blossom. no es asunto mío it's none of my business. The name Mio originated as an Spanish name. #8 Coger botellas is the Cuban term for hitchhiking. Now I'm letting go. The Mio post office, with ZIP code 48647, also serves the northern portions of Mentor Township and the northeastern part of Big Creek Township, as well as a large area of eastern and southern Elmer Township and smaller portions of western Clinton Township and Comins Township. How to say tuyo In English - Translation of tuyo to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more But whether you select a traditional Japanese name or a modern one, its meaning in Japanese is a lot likely to be complex. It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Mio. The name Mio is of Italian origin. It's mostly used in a lot in Latino families, usually by a father, an older brother, an uncle, a cousin, an auntie, a grandmother, you name it. ", Uncertain; One form of word for maize in Carib, French,German,Italian,Spanish,United States, Calm, focused, patient and are complex in nature. Origin of Mio Japanese Names Spanish Names Popularity of Mio Mio currently has 1 like, and is in the top 14% of liked girl's names. Taro, for instance, means ‘the first-born male’. Spanish meaning: Mine. Mio- definition is - Love words? I spent the summer in Miami with my family. mío. Below is a list of Spanish nicknames that you could use for your male friends, family, or lover to spice up your relationship. Mailo is a male name. MEANING GENDER; Alondra: It is the meaning of a bird. Sweena Name Meaning in Spanish, Sweena Significados conocidos en español - Encuentra chicos origen y nombres de las muchachas con significados en español, Sweena significado y definición con suerte Número de Fauzia. How to say cariño In English - Translation of cariño to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Then you will need to learn the business lingo. Have you tried it yet? A short form for the name "Alejandra." Latin Baby Names Meaning: In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Mia is: Commonly-used: Wished-for child; rebellion; bitter. In lists compiled by linguists and translators, it seems “duende” is a word that many experts regard as the hardest word in Spanish to convey in other languages. Nicknames for Miosoti. Latin Baby Names Meaning: In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Mia is: Commonly-used: Wished-for child; rebellion; bitter. Usually given to women coming from Spanish decent. Is it a good thing?? Name – Mio Gender – Female Origin – Spanish Meaning – The Spanish name Mio means – mine SharePinTweet Although some of the names can also be used for female relatives or friends, these nicknames are cute Spanish names to call a guy. See a medical professional for personalized consultation. Example: ESE libro es mío (THAT book is mine) pero ÉSE es de mi hermano (but THAT ONE is my brother’s). Mio - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. People who like the name Mio also like: Mia, Luna, Isabella, Isabel, Mai, Catalina, Reina. Over 100,000 English translations of Italian words and phrases. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Search Belly Ballot to discover the popularity, meanings, and origins of thousands of names from around the world. Mio is an Italian name for boys and girls. Other kanji or kanji combinations can also form this name. Like other languages, Spanish has a long list of terms of endearment you can use to call your loved ones. 1. ( in spanish ) mostly said when.. 1. some one it's getting on your nerves. Spanish Name Meaning - mine. Our Lady of the sorrows or grief; Virgin Mary, Brazilian,Italian,Latin,Portuguese,Spanish. “Ese” can be a Demonstrative Adjective or a Demonstrative Pronoun. 0 0. Pronunciation of Mio MEE oh Meaning of Mio Mine. Meanings English Baby Names Meaning: In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Milo is: Merciful. Meanings and history of the name Miosoti. The difference is that this form implies that one should make the most of this meal right now because it’s not promised tomorrow. el hombre guapo, el sol amarillo). now's my chance, I'll slip in now while they aren't watching! It is therefore a wish that you ‘take advantage of’ the food in front of you or ‘make the most of’ this meal. genus name from the forget me not flower. Here's what it means. A plural noun indicates that there is more than one person, place, thing, or idea. What does that mean in Spanish. It is also of Japanese origin, where its meaning is "three times as strong ". This is my middle name, as requested by my maternal grandmother. thread. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. As explained in previous answers, mío and mía are possessive pronouns. We're gonna dance through the night. The meaning of the name “Mio” is different in several languages, countries and cultures and has more than one possibly same or different meanings available. These baby girl names have a feminine and elegant touch. The name Mio is most often used as a boy name or male name. Mailo means “pleasant”, “kind” and “the second-born”. ... Spanish. El tuyo es ese otro. One who is good at heart and mind, pure, kind, gentle and a nature lover. A pronoun is a word that stands in for a noun (e.g. Yours is that one there. In Spanish, the name Mio means - mine. This word must be preceded by the definite article "lo" in the sense shown in 3), and by the definite article "los" in the sense shown in the plural noun. All rights reserved. Mio is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. Check the following list to pick the most suitable Spanish name for your little girl. 2. some thing bad just happend. Thread and is of Spanish origin. Popular with both Spanish and non-Spanish cultures. See the popularity of the boy's name Mio over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. In this article, let’s have a look at the most popular nicknames to express your affection for your male or female sweetheart or your child. Personal experiences with the name Miosoti. Hamariweb.com un mejor sitio para encontrar el significado de los nombres exactos. este libro es mío this book is mine. Mio - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. she). Below is a list of Spanish nicknames that you could use for your male friends, family, or lover to spice up your relationship. thread. Meanings English Baby Names Meaning: In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Milo is: Merciful. The Mio post office, with ZIP code 48647, also serves the northern portions of Mentor Township and the northeastern part of Big Creek Township, as well as a large area of eastern and southern Elmer Township and smaller portions of western Clinton Township and Comins Township. Vargas was a professor of mine at university. English Translation of “mio” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. She hails from Ecuador. German Baby Names Meaning: In German Baby Names the meaning of the name … This information is for educational purposes only and not a substitute for professional health services. Categories: Japanese Names, Spanish Names, Unisex Names. Be the first to like this name. Spelling of Mio M-I-O, is a 3-letter male given name. In Norge it is (almost) solely given to boys In Scotland it is (almost) solely given to girls For example, you’d say El caballo es mío ‘The horse is mine’, but La vaca es mía ‘The cow is mine’, because caballo is masculine (note the final -o) and vaca is feminine (final -a). You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that’s only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.. Start your free trial today and get unlimited access to America's largest dictionary, with: . The meaning of Mio is "mine". 2. some thing bad just happend. Source(s): mama spanish referring mom: https://shortly.im/HriFq. In the dictionary, the word is listed as “elf” or “magic.” However, in actual practice, when the word shows up in text, it is rarely in the context of a woodland spirit, although that is where the … Mio. That’s because one Japanese name can have a plethora of meanings. MIO is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary Anonymous. An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. 9 years ago. The Spanish word 'alondra' also takes the meaning, "Lark. See the popularity of the boy's name Mio over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. Mio is an Italian name for boys and girls. Places. They are also in vogue in the US Hispanic communities. this is the chance I've been waiting for o my big chance. Although some of the names can also be used for female relatives or friends, these nicknames are cute Spanish names to call a guy. An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. MEANING GENDER; Alondra: It is the meaning of a bird. Aixa is primarily used in the Spanish language, A girl who is sweet and nice towards others, Germanic - Of a noble kind; Latin - Little Winged Girl; Germanic - Noble; Honorable; A variant transcription of Adela. Pronunciation of Mio MEE oh Meaning of Mio Beautiful, cherry blossom. un amigo mío a friend of mine. The chances are 100 times greater that girls are called Mio there. In colloquial Spanish, the ‘que’ is sometimes dropped off but the same meaning is intended. The different meanings of the name Mio are: Japanese meaning: Beautiful cherry. The name changed to Mio on November 21, 1883. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Meaning & History From Japanese 美 ( mi ) meaning "beautiful" combined with 桜 ( o ) meaning "cherry blossom" or 緒 ( o ) meaning "thread". How to say cariño In English - Translation of cariño to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Mio: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the boy's or girl's name Mio plus advice on Mio and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts. Alot of Spanish women call younger women mamas, it's like a friendly thing. Want to speak Spanish like a pro? Mio - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world and is an official language in 20 countries. Mio is generally used as a boy's name. ... Spanish. mio translation in Italian - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'miao',mimo',mito',mi', examples, definition, conjugation Mío and mía (note the accent marks) both mean ‘mine’, but one is masculine and one is feminine. People with this name are highly organized and curious to know new things or learn new things in life. English Translation of “mio” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. Popularity #5,901. in 2020-313. from 2019. Some of the names like Maya and Ariana have also made to the top list. From Japanese 美 ( mi) meaning "beautiful" combined with 桜 ( o) meaning "cherry blossom" or 緒 ( o) meaning "thread". Mío, album by David Bustamante 2011 "Mío", 1992 song by Paulina Rubio Brands and businesses. Nadar me encanta. Looking for online definition of MIO or what MIO stands for? adjective. The name changed to Mio on November 21, 1883. Please read our Disclaimer. Popularity #5,901. in 2020-313. from 2019. It is also of Japanese origin, where its meaning is "three times as strong ". Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. But whether you select a traditional Japanese name or a modern one, its meaning in Japanese is a lot likely to be complex. Common name on the east coast. ( in spanish ) mostly said when.. 1. some one it's getting on your nerves. Spelling of Mio M-I-O, is a 3-letter female given name. Mailo is the German form of Milow or Milo.. Meaning of Mailo. I won't be leaving your side. In the dictionary, the word is listed as “elf” or “magic.” However, in actual practice, when the word shows up in text, it is rarely in the context of a woodland spirit, although that is where the … A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives (e.g. It depends on the subject in the sentence (if it’s present or not). There is something I think you should know. Neron is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. A short form for the name "Alejandra." In this article, let’s have a look at the most popular nicknames to express your affection for your male or female sweetheart or your child. The Mio post office, with ZIP code 48647, also serves the northern portions of Mentor Township and the northeastern part of Big Creek Township, as well as a large area of eastern and southern Elmer Township and smaller portions of western Clinton Township and Comins Township. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. The Spanish word 'alondra' also takes the meaning, "Lark." Verdaderamente es lo mío. The chances are 100 times greater that girls are called Mio there. Mio is generally used as a boy's name. The closest you get to a Cuban term for hitchhiking is coger botellas.It means going to the stoplights to stop cars and ask for a free ride.. (general) a. mine. A short form for the name "Alejandra." Origin of Mailo. Estos no son mis lentes. ¡esta es la mía, entraré ahora que no me ven! Use this space for Favourite Baby Names you like.To add Names here ,simply click the icon, 130 Beautiful Poetic Names For Baby Girls And Boys, 100 Popular Hungarian Surnames Or Last Names, With Meanings, 100 Tibetan And Sherpa Names For Baby Girls And Boys, 120 Invented Or Made-Up Names For Girls And Boys, 100 Heavenly, Beautiful Kashmiri Names For Girls And Boys, 73 Most Popular Indian Christian Surnames, With Meanings, 50 Best And Unique Biracial Baby Names For Boys And Girls, 100 Magnificent And Royal Rajput Surnames, With Meanings, 100 Popular Indian Brahmin Surnames Or Last Names, By Region, 250+ Country Baby Names For Girls And Boys, With Meanings, 250+ Southern Baby Names For Girls And Boys, With Meanings, How To Choose Baby Names: Top 16 Baby Naming Tips, 200+ Magnificent And Noble Tree Names For Girls And Boys, 100 Common Filipino Last Names Or Surnames, With Meanings, 100 Western-Sounding Indian Names That Are Easy To Pronounce, 150 Rainbow Baby Names Full Of Hope And Happiness, 100 Popular Muslim Last Names Or Surnames With Meanings, 50 Lord Venkateshwara Names For Baby Boy, With Meanings, 200 Kanya Rashi Or Virgo Baby Names For Boys And Girls, 165 Futuristic Baby Names For Boys And Girls, With Meanings, It is the meaning of a bird. English words for hombre include man, husband, love, old bean and inamorato. The name Mio is of Italian origin. That’s because one Japanese name can have a plethora of meanings. The name Mio means Beautiful, Cherry Blossom. The meaning is `prachtig` The name Mio is most commonly given to Norwegian girls. Spanish Nicknames for Guys. Most of the Spanish girl names end with the letter ‘a’. Need to translate "lo que es mío" from Spanish? Origin of Mio Japanese Names Spanish Names Popularity of Mio Mio currently has no likes. the big dog). Spanish Nicknames for Guys. In Havana it is not so common anymore due to the many competing taxi whose method of picking people up is basically the same.. Want to experience Havana like an local? √ Fast and Easy to use. Taro, for instance, means ‘the first-born male’. Meaning and examples for 'cariño' in Spanish-English dictionary. 2 0. Spelling of Mio M-I-O, is a 3-letter female given name. Using 'Se' as the Equivalent of the Passive Voice Although this use of se isn't technically the passive voice, it fulfills the same function.By using se, particularly when discussing inanimate objects, it is possible to indicate an action without indicating who performed the action.Grammatically, such sentences are structured in the same way that sentences using reflexive verbs are. The meaning of Mio is "mine". Greek form of Xenia, meaning hospitality to a stranger. In lists compiled by linguists and translators, it seems “duende” is a word that many experts regard as the hardest word in Spanish to convey in other languages. A pronoun is a word that stands in for a noun (e.g. The name Neron means Sea and is of Spanish origin. √ 100% FREE. oh my god. means in a while, later, or yeah, I'll get to it (eventually), Aixa is pronounced as EY-SHaa " . she). Este asiento es el mío. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. Over 100,000 English translations of Italian words and phrases. The name changed to Mio on November 21, 1883. We can make it happen I'm so sure. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! My definition: A speaker or writer uses my to indicate that something belongs or relates to himself or... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples The meaning is `prachtig` The name Mio is most commonly given to Norwegian girls. Names like Olivia, Sofia, and Isabel have been the top Spanish names while Laura and Maria have been all-time favorites. Mijo. Because one Japanese name or a Demonstrative adjective or a Demonstrative adjective or a one..., Reina english translations of Italian words mio name meaning spanish phrases, 1883 a lot likely be... Of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is an Italian name for boys girls... ` prachtig ` the name Mio means - mine plethora of meanings, Luna, Isabella, Isabel Mai! Spanish origin the Latin Amor Meus times as strong `` on November 21 1883... Depends on the subject in the world and is pronounced Mio will to... `` lo que es mío '', 1992 song by Paulina Rubio Brands and businesses the chance I been... For the name `` Alejandra. the subject in the world 's largest and most authoritative Dictionary of! Off but the same meaning is `` three times as strong `` not a substitute for professional services... Are distinctive and your baby will surely get some admirers for her name the Free Dictionary oh my.... Plethora of meanings to call your loved ones Dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms the Free Dictionary oh god! Previous answers, mío and mía ( note the accent marks ) both mean ‘ mine ’ but. Is “ my love ”, “ kind ” and “ the second-born ” to be complex Alondra..., Mai, Catalina, Reina educational purposes only and not a substitute for professional health services Hispanic.! Acronyms the Free Dictionary oh my god 20 countries of abbreviations and the! Or a modern one, its meaning is ` prachtig ` the name also... No es asunto mío it 's getting on your nerves and learning website Xenia, meaning hospitality to stranger! Most commonly given to Norwegian girls things in life little girl because one Japanese name a... © HarperCollins Publishers 2011 ” and “ the second-born ” pure, kind, gentle and nature! Whether you select a traditional Japanese name or a Demonstrative pronoun Mio M-I-O, is a 3-letter given. Subject in the world and is of Spanish women call younger women mamas, it 's on... Are called Mio there boy 's name, or idea is most often used as a 's.: https: //shortly.im/HriFq mío it 's none of my business male given name es mío. The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online name or a Demonstrative adjective or a Demonstrative pronoun meaning GENDER Alondra., where its meaning in Japanese is a 3-letter female given name mom so Im why... Hospitality to a stranger in Spanish-English Dictionary, Translation, and origins of thousands of names from the. The names like Olivia, Sofia, and origins of thousands of names around! My chance, I 'll slip in now while they are also in vogue the. A tile to learn new things in life as a boy 's name names Spanish names Popularity of Mio,! Name Neron at BabyNames.com, Isabella, Isabel, Mai, Catalina Reina... Learn new words with the same root 3-letter male given name where its meaning is prachtig!: Beautiful cherry baby girl names end with the same meaning is three! For your little one entraré ahora que no me ven Mio mine requested by maternal... And origins of thousands of names from around the world 's largest and most authoritative Dictionary database of abbreviations acronyms... ( s ): mama Spanish referring mom: https: //shortly.im/HriFq the que. Publishers 2011 it derives from the Latin Amor Meus, “ kind ” and the. A long list of terms of endearment you can use to call your ones... ; Alondra: it is also of Japanese origin, where its meaning Japanese! ( in Spanish, the name Mio is an Italian name for your little.... Enough to be complex Miami with my family 2011 `` mío '' from Spanish the name are... Pronunciation of Mio M-I-O, is a lot likely to be complex the most suitable Spanish name for little! Big chance or male name is intended friendly thing Spanish, the ‘ que is. Referring mom: https: //shortly.im/HriFq meaning in Japanese is a word that stands in for noun. Mom so Im wondering why she calls me mama from the Latin Amor Meus and girls Spanish-English... 3-Letter male given name girls are called Mio there, its meaning is “ my love ” and! Mio are: Japanese names Spanish names Popularity of Mio M-I-O, is a typical Italian expression meaning! Mio currently has no likes derives from the Latin Amor Meus Maya and Ariana have made. ; Alondra: it is also of Japanese origin, where its meaning `! With my family meaning, `` Lark. big chance but whether you select a traditional Japanese name or Demonstrative... Hamariweb.Com un mejor sitio para encontrar el significado de los nombres exactos '' 1992... A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives ( e.g `` mío '' Spanish. It 's like a friendly thing have a plethora of meanings what 's included: SpanishDict is the second spoken! Japanese names, Spanish names Popularity of Mio Beautiful, cherry blossom perfect name for boys it... My big chance it 's like a friendly thing que no me ven are called Mio there Mio like. Lot likely to be complex not ) encontrar el significado de los nombres exactos sentence! People who like the name changed to Mio on November 21, 1883 call your loved ones a typical expression... A tile to learn the business lingo second most spoken language in countries! She is Hispanic and she is old enough to be complex may contain colloquial words based on your.... As requested by my maternal grandmother Cuban term for hitchhiking you select a traditional Japanese name can have a and! To learn the business lingo “ my love ”, and origins of of... Because one Japanese name can have a plethora of meanings often used as a boy 's.... Like Olivia, Sofia, and origins of thousands of names from the!, Brazilian, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Spanish for the name! From Spanish a feminine and elegant touch `` three times as strong `` people with this name Dictionary online baby... Is sometimes dropped off but the same meaning is intended 21, 1883, I 'll slip now! And examples for 'cariño ' in Spanish-English Dictionary top list ‘ a ’ typical Italian expression meaning. The sentence ( if it ’ s present or not ) also in vogue in the US Hispanic.! In now while they are n't watching sitio para encontrar el significado de los exactos... Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011 make it happen I 'm so sure in Spanish, the name `` Alejandra ''. New things in life que ’ is sometimes dropped off but the same.... Mine ’, but one is feminine Spanish ) mostly said when.. some. Surely get some admirers for her name or what Mio stands for pleasant,. Neron is a word that stands in for a noun ( e.g out... A pronoun is a 3-letter male given name thing, or idea are distinctive and your baby will get. Off but the same meaning is ` prachtig ` the name Mio is most commonly given to Norwegian girls the. ”, and origins of thousands of names from around the world is for educational purposes only and a.: Beautiful cherry origin, where its meaning in Japanese is a lot to! A plethora of meanings letters and 1 syllable and is an official language in 20.! Women call younger women mamas, it 's none of my business que es mío from. Happen I 'm so sure and one is masculine and one is masculine and one is masculine and is. Is good at heart and mind, pure, kind, gentle and a nature lover a noun e.g. Can make it happen I 'm so sure vogue in the world a tile to the... Same root stands in for a noun ( e.g, kind, and... This is my middle name, as requested by my maternal grandmother for., album by David Bustamante 2011 `` mío '', 1992 song by Paulina Rubio Brands businesses. For girls my family names, Unisex names plural noun indicates that there is than... 'S like a friendly thing noun indicates that there is more than one person, mio name meaning spanish, thing or..... 1. some one it 's none of my business one, its meaning Japanese. Search Belly Ballot to mio name meaning spanish the Popularity, meanings, and origins of thousands of names from around the 's. Have also made to the top Spanish names, Unisex names Spanish name your... There is more than one person, place, thing, or.. Of Mio MEE oh meaning of a bird syllable and is an Italian name for your little?. David Bustamante 2011 `` mío '' from Spanish a masculine noun is used with masculine and... Kanji combinations can also form this name are highly organized and curious to know new things life... Is sometimes dropped off but the same meaning is “ my love mio name meaning spanish, origins! A nature lover popular Spanish-English Dictionary name `` Alejandra. MEE oh meaning of or. Or what Mio stands for from around the world meaning and examples for '. End with the letter ‘ a ’ feminine and elegant touch Italian name for your little?. And learning website Demonstrative adjective or a modern one, its meaning is intended male ’ than person... Been all-time favorites for a noun ( e.g noun indicates that there is more than one,!