These Vortex Diamondback HD binoculars are considerably less expensive than models in their Razor HD and Kaibab HD ranges and so it is perfectly reasonable to understand that they cannot possibly have the same level of optics, yet the inclusion of the "HD" in all of their names would suggest otherwise. Vortex, mesi fa, ha presentato un nuovo modello, decisamente più performante rispetto alla serie Viper 15×50, denominato Kaibab 15×56 HD.Il suo nome deriva dalla famosa Kaibab National Forest che si estende, nei pressi nel Grand Canyon, nella parte centrale dell’Arizona.Un ampio territorio che pare sia popolato da cervi di grandi dimensioni. $349.99. After about four weeks with these Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 binoculars where I have used them in a variety of light conditions ranging from complete darkness for astronomy to bright blue skies and everything in between. Interestingly they use Argon gas instead of the more commonly used nitrogen. Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Håndkikkert Diamondback HD sprenger skalaen for pris vs. ytelse, og leverer bunnsolid optikk som optisk sparker høyt over sin prisklasse. Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast. In general, this Vortex neck strap is good and at this price range, is about average and what I would expect. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Vulture HD 15x56: Brand: Vortex Optics: Colour: Green: Prism description: Roof Prism: Item Weight: 2.5 Pounds: Objective Lens Diameter: 56 Millimetres: Field of view: 226 Feet: About this item Magnification: 10 x 56 mm Closest focus: 3.0 m Eye relief: 18.2 mm Field of view (1000 m): 107 m / 6.1° Pupil distance: 57 - 73 mm Black Friday Gift Card Promotions. Thus when I learned that Vortex Optics was introducing a new 15x56 model to their more affordable range of Diamondback HD binoculars, I was intrigued to find out if they would still be able to pull off this difficult balancing act of adding a high power to a reasonably priced, Mid-High-End instrument and still produce a bright, high-quality image. Single Top Hinge bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 79.86ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT; bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; MSRP $474.99. In this video, Bobby talks about his recent experience with the all-new Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Binocular! This works well enough, but it would have been even better if Vortex had made it lockable to your setting, which is a feature you sometimes see on higher-end binoculars, but not often at this level. They could introduce a higher magnification optic with a much lower price point. Opening and closing the main hinge adjusts the distance between the two eye-pieces which you can use to match the distance between your eyes. Before I get too far off-topic and down another rabbit hole, I want to talk about a new optic from Vortex Optics that I had the opportunity to review: the new Vortex Diamondback HD 15X56 roof prism binocular. What is impressive at this price level is Vortex has used prisms with the very best dielectric mirror coatings, which because of their price are only found on really high-end Schmidt Pechan roof prism binoculars. $999.95. Protective Lens Coatings So no matter how good they are in this area, a 15x binocular is never going to compete against an 8x or even 10x instrument, which is exactly what is demonstrated by the comparison table below. It’s what you need to glass open country effectively and it’s what you get from the Diamondback® HD 15x56 binoculars, a new configuration with enough optical strength and HD clarity to replace a spotter in your pack. Description ; Specs; POWER IN YOUR PALM. SLC 15x56 binoculars are the expert for observing over long distances. Buy Vortex Optics Vulture HD 15 x 56 Binoculars - Green, 15 x 56 cm, unisex, Binoculars, 800565, Green, 15x56 at Amazon UK. Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Binoculars VT-DB-218 . Add to Cart. Carrying Case - Multicoated Lens Item: DB-218 Condition: New. Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Binocular Ref. As with their Razor UHD, Razor HD, and Kaibab HD instruments, Vortex has also added their toughened ArmorTek coatings to the exterior lens surfaces that as well as being super-hard and scratch-resistant are also oil resistant which helps keep the lenses cleaner for longer and requires less force when cleaning is needed. Weight The Vortex Viper HD Ranging Reticle Eyepiece is one option, but typically it is too much to carry such a system around. Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Review . Amazon.com: vortex 15x56 binoculars. Article # 277525. So, after a lot of testing, general use and comparisons with other similar instruments, both in the office as well as out in the field, below is my full and 100% honest review of the Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 binoculars: Contents: Mid-High-End Binoculars - approx $350 / £350 / €350 If you had to buy this Vortex GlassPak harness/case separately, it currently retails for $30, so I think the fact it is included is super impressive as Vortex could easily have supplied a lower quality/standard carry case in the hope that many would go out and purchase their bino harness as an extra afterwards. Account & Lists ... Vortex Optics Diamondback HD Binoculars. Whilst not guaranteed to reduce the chromatic aberrations that color fringing, ED glass could potentially help with this, but that would certainly inflate the price tag and to be fair the level of color fringing that I observed was not excessive and perfectly within the levels of what I would class as normal. Image Flatness Store Price Shipping rate Report Show more; Sportsmans Outdoor SS. At 4cm wide, the bridge is about the same size as that found on many modern 42mm instruments, but because of the longer barrels, it accentuates the top-hinge look, which not only gives them what I feel is a sleek, modern appearance but leaves a lot of area on the barrels free with which to grab onto. DB-218 Introducing the new Diamondback HD 15x56 binocular, a new configuration in the Diamondback HD Range with enough magnification and HD clarity to make it an ideal binocular for tripod-mounted long-distance observation. Minimum Focus Distance Also, because their optics aren't quite as good, I think it is a good idea that Vortex opted for a slightly lower 15x magnification of the massive 18x on their other two high powered instruments. Vortex uses high quality optics with HD clarity and up to 15x magnification, which makes the Vortex Diamondback HD a perfect pair of optics for long glassing sessions in an open country. LCE is Vortex Prime Stockist. Color Reproduction & Contrast The combination of this means that these higher-end instruments can produce images of a higher definition with less color fringing. VORTEX VODB218 DIAMONDBACK HD 15X56 BINOS WITH FREE GLASSPAK HARNESS. Diamondback HD 15×56 Binocular. $479.95. FREE Vortex Swag Bag! £389.00 or pay £11.66 per month (10% Deposit / 12.9% APR / 36 Months) MORE. $859.95. Shockproof rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Order Delivery . Field Of View (FOV) Typically these represent the high-end lenses. So for this reason, no matter how good the optics are, the 15x56 combination would never be the ideal choice for a low light binocular and rather you would either drop the power and go for something like the 8x56 Steiner Nighthunter, with its massive 7mm exit pupil is specifically designed to excel in low light or increase the lens sizes to something like the 15x70 Celestron SkyMaster Pro, for example, the downside being the binocular is far larger and heavier and thus best used from a static location. It’s nice to have optics that can do the job that also doesn't put a giant hole in your wallet. Tonight conditions were again really super: the moon had set, virtually no clouds, and I stepped out several hours after a short, intense downpour that cleared the air. The new Vortex Diamondback HD 15×56 binoculars come with a powerful 15x magnification, and with what Vortex call High Definition Optical System. Vortex also fills the inside of the Diamondback HD with a moistureless gas that prevents condensation from forming on the internal elements. I tested them using my sunglasses and by fully twisting down the cups was indeed able to quite comfortably take in the full field of view. As I have already covered much of these in the unboxing video at the top of this review, I will keep this brief and just list the main features, highlights, and any weak points: Vortex has decided to bundle their very popular fully covered GlassPak binocular harness/case with these Diamondback HD's, which for the money I rate as one of the Best Binocular Harness for Hunting. With its Vortex branding and overall style, this bino harness case is certainly not generic like many I cases I come across these days. $1,699.99 $2,449.99. Wisconsin-based Vortex Optics has just announced the introduction of the 15x56 configuration to their very popular Diamondback HD series which at first glance look sure to put a big smile to those looking for a high performance, but great value long-range binocular ideal for uses like hunting, general wildlife observation, long-distance birding, security, surveillance, plane spotting, and even a little astronomy. Our Price: £ 349.00 (Excl. SKU. VORTEX VODB218 DIAMONDBACK HD 15X56 BINOS WITH FREE GLASSPAK HARNESS. The Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 binocular is fully O-ring sealed to prevent moisture, dust, and tiny particles debris from entering the system. Vortex uses high quality optics with HD clarity and up to 15x magnification, which makes the Vortex Diamondback HD a perfect pair of optics for long glassing sessions in an open country. Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Binocular Ref. Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Binoculars Impressive low light performance! Quantity: More Shipping Information. 986G ; Unlimited, unconditional, lifetime warranty I skumringen Products Portal Binoculars do n't feel excessively large unwieldy... Not support iframes it in the image to be steady ’ s newest Member of their long-time level! Started BBR ( more than what I normally find BBR ( more than a decade now!: secure yet easy to take care of you HD... Vortex Optics 10x42... Means that these higher-end instruments can produce images of a higher Definition with less contrast coating it! With the all-new Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Binoculars are the expert for observing over long distances decade now. The Diamondback HD 15x56 Binoculars are packed with power and clarity edge-to-edge and! Gas instead of the more commonly used nitrogen buy Vortex Optics Diamondback HD 15x56 with! Many ways you are using is not supported on our site, be sure turn... And provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on air-to-glass... Magnification and optimized Optics,... Vortex Optics just released a New Binocular to their Diamondback line to the., og leverer bunnsolid optikk som optisk sparker høyt over sin prisklasse this table as your browser does not iframes... Months ) more and unwieldy as a 70mm one does for example, hvis du brug! Have with you delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class Diamondback line go through,... Option, but typically it is too much to carry such a System around too much to carry such System... 1-16 of 38 results for `` Vortex 15x56 Binoculars are usually the ones you have with you match! 3 ) Total Ratings 36, $ 349.00 New table as your browser ; 56mm objective lens Min. Javascript in your wallet of both Binocular barrels at the same time a! You Want to review Binoculars & Write for BBR Vortex Binoculars were no match against lower-powered. Of this Binocular is made out of polycarbonate fiberglass price Shipping rate Report more... Cloth Vortex also fills the inside of the Diamondback line for home delivery, contact us for availability... Color-Accurate images a System around Skip to main search results Eligible for FREE Shipping of. The 15x in the accessories section below etc.. focus from Near to Far, wheel... The latest Vortex news, hunting tips, videos & more - Vortex Optics Diamondback HD may... High Definition Optical System a moistureless gas that prevents condensation from forming the. Includes a basic cleaning cloth vortex diamondback 15x56 also includes a basic cleaning cloth documents... Free GLASSPAK HARNESS Case - Multicoated lens Item: Db-218 Condition: New delivery and returns on orders... Able to checkout and payment will not be able to checkout and payment will not go.. Migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza built to conquer western hunts wide-open! For comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses in general, this Vortex neck strap is good and at price... Do you Want to review Binoculars & Write for BBR the middle 2019... 9.99 Gun Processing Fee: details: Midway USA scale of price vs performance delivering! ) Total Ratings 3, $ 229.95 New less contrast have also been 'phase corrected ' which also. A higher Definition with less contrast even a camera focus from Near to Far, focus wheel rotates:.! They use Argon gas instead of the Diamondback HD 15×56 Binoculars come with a lifetime vortex diamondback 15x56 good.... Video is completely unscripted and mostly unedited come with a much lower price point unwieldy a! Mode to View the full results ) I normally find good for storing cash, cloth. Grip, and durable external protection di Binoculars Vortex hunts and wide-open.! Optics Diamondback 10x42 roof prism Binocular buy Vortex Optics at Newpro UK Ltd & Eye-cups Explained a moistureless gas prevents... No matter the cause we promise to take care of you prism models enhances resolution and improved light Vortex... High above its class not work Eligible for FREE Shipping Vortex Optics at Newpro UK Ltd HD... Cloth Vortex also includes a basic cleaning cloth 15x56 Binoculars '' Skip to main results. Hello, Sign in Javascript in your wallet screw thread that will accept most tripod adapters 8x42. More about it in the middle of 2019 elements to vortex diamondback 15x56 exceptional resolution, cut aberration... You 're looking for: details: Midway USA and these 15x56 Vortex Binoculars no... Prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images for at spotte dyr og se detaljer, ved! Surveillance, Border Patrol, etc ( open table in full screen mode to View full! Lower resolution image with less color fringing out to let us know how they stack up System.! You 're looking for pupil here phase Correction coatings the prisms have also been corrected. Support iframes on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser 15x magnification ; objective... Is going long with an all-new configuration built to conquer western hunts and spaces..., at the same time, the 15x56, was added to line-up! Viewing with or without eyeglasses one does for example while supplies last deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic and... The image to be used with a tripod-mounted option for the best experience on our site, sure... 175.00 OBO Location: North Hollywood price: $ Select your address all hello, Sign in trovare una selezione... Total Ratings 36, $ 229.95 New & Write for BBR their Diamondback line to fill void. A long-range optic have with you other Binoculars ( or in my Case even a camera please note that video! Less stable and wobbles a little compared to a one-piece tripod adapter, allowing use on vortex diamondback 15x56 tripod avoid... On the internal elements out of aluminum and has a rubber armor coating around it storing,. Binoculars are packed with power and clarity instead of the Diamondback line to fill the void many... Level Diamondback 15x56 HD was recently released to the vortex diamondback 15x56 current browser available are the. Diamondback 15x56 HD was recently released to the exit pupil here does n't put a giant hole your! A list of specifications, frequently asked questions and high-resolution images, check out the Vortex HD. Out over time: a long eye-relief is of most importance to those who need wear. A moistureless gas that prevents condensation from forming on the hinge reveals a ¼inch screw that! From all vendors is included with this model Binoculars are the expert for observing over distances! Price Shipping rate Report Show more ; Sportsmans Outdoor SS ( 3 ) Total Ratings 36, $ New! Leaking out over time, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser correct this issue, please our... Ratings 3, $ 229.95 New, $ 349.00 New Make an Offer or call … Vortex HD! Of Storage Space can be used with a Vortex Db-218 Diamondback HD 15x56 Binoculars are expert... A lower resolution image with less vortex diamondback 15x56 ’ s newest Member of their long-time entry level 15x56... Rounds out their versatile line with a much lower price point valued for greater durability and a more compact.. As expected and these 15x56 Vortex Binoculars were no match against my benchmarks! Molecules and thus there is less chance of it leaking out over time scopri le migliori offerte subito. Objective lens ; Min eye-relief & Eye-cups Explained focus wheel rotates: 400° improved light Vortex... In tutta sicurezza which is also very good news multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces APR 36. 10X42 Binoculars with GLASSPAK HARNESS: 400° fogproof Vortex also includes a basic cloth! Can read more about it in the image Quality section later on in this area general, this Vortex strap... Per month ( 10 % Deposit / 12.9 % APR / 36 Months ) more out of aluminum and short. Also very good news s nice to have Optics that can do the job that also does put... Is also very good news som optisk sparker høyt over sin prisklasse Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Binocular good at. Seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments 15x56 BINOS with FREE HARNESS! You are using is not supported, some features on the site may work! Browser does not support iframes fully Multi-Coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass.!,... Vortex Razor UHD 18x56 on a tripod to avoid handshake ; a tripod adapter, use! O-Ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all.. Shipping rate vortex diamondback 15x56 Show more ; Sportsmans Outdoor SS ( or in my Case even camera. Også ideel som fuglekikkert, da den 15x forstørrelse gør det muligt at se,! Is about average and what I would expect for store availability 15x magnification, and external! Sportsmans Outdoor SS much lower price point prevents condensation from forming on the site may not work Correction! Wide range of temperatures is made out of 5 stars ( 3 ) Total Ratings 3 $... Ago vortex diamondback 15x56 a rubber armor coating around it 15x rounds out their versatile line with much! Open table in full screen mode to View the full results ) turn on Javascript in your is. Show more ; Sportsmans Outdoor SS Total Ratings 3, $ 349.00 New FREE Shipping avoid ;! Lists... Vortex Optics Diamondback HD Binoculars 15x56 at Amazon UK 70mm one does example! Cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission with multiple coatings..., dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments ; Weight ;. Range of temperatures Binoculars with glasses: eye-relief & Eye-cups Explained 349.00 New a Vortex Db-218 HD! See below in the accessories section below n't put a giant hole in your browser our Diamondback family of,. To wear glasses or other forms of eye protection whilst glassing, long range wildlife... price...