Bacon Double Cheeseburger 2070 kJ | 495 kcal 2070 kJ 495 kcal Two 100% beef patties, two rashers of Beechwood smoked bacon, two slices of cheese, onions, pickles, mustard and tomato ketchup, all in a soft bun. My bacon … (You can also cook the burgers on a braai/barbecue.). All I want in life is a good cheeseburger. When the patties have rested, heat a large cast iron pan/griddle pan until hot then cook the burgers until charred and cooked to your preference. Top with remaining hamburger patties, pinching edges to seal filling. Learn how your comment data is processed. Heat grill to medium. Fry the bacon in a pan on your fire or on a stove. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers is cooked through. Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium. Serve in buns with garnishes. Food Network Shows How to Crush, Slice and Mince Garlic, Cheddar and Bacon Stuffed French Toast (Sponsored). Cook 2-3 minutes per side, until the bacon begins to render but is not totally crispy. You MUST come get some bacon from G&F. Combine the sugar, spices, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and set aside. Finely diced bacon gives the burgers a bit of smoky flavor and adds juiciness. It’s a hot, deliciously juicy bacon cheeseburger, seasoned with just a pinch of salt and pepper and sizzled on our flat iron grill. To peel a clove, cut away the root end with your knife. . BUBBA BURGER. Form the beef into 8 equal patties. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Keep heat on skillet and fry a pinch of the beef in the bacon fat to test seasoning. Alternative: In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, sear the burgers 4 minutes on each side. Adjust seasoning, if needed, then form 8 even thin patties, about 1/2-inch thick and set aside. Filed Under: Dinner Recipes, Lunch, Meat, Recipes Tagged With: 4th of July, bacon burger, Barbecue, Braai, Burger, burger recipe, cheese, cheeseburger, cook out, grilling. Now we’re talking. The ingredients are all mixed together, so you’ll get all the flavors in each bite. Your life will never be the same again. bacon & swiss turkey burger . Allow to cool to room temperature. Adjust seasoning, if needed, then form 8 even thin patties, about 1/2-inch thick and set aside. The BUBBA bacon cheddar burger is made with real bacon, sharp cheddar, and USDA choice chuck beef. * 100% beef burger topped with melted cheese, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, thick-cut tomato, crisp chopped lettuce, pickles, onions, ketchup and mayo served on a warm toasted bun. To test the seasoning, fry a teaspoon-full of the mixture in the pan you cooked the onions in. 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot). Now pick up that burger with both hands in what I like to call the “burger grip” and get eating. Form the balls into hamburger patties, about 1/4" thick. Also – “should taste like all kinds of sexy in your mouth” – ba ha ha ha – I need bacon like that in my life. Preheat grill for high heat. Use fresh, crunchy lettuce (shredded or whole), a juicy, charred beef patty and some tomato if you like (which I don’t). Use ground chuck, or a meat to fat ratio of 85/15 for the juiciest, most flavorful burgers. In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix. Burger-making is an art that's easy to master with a few tips. Separate the cloves. When the grill is hot (at least 450°F), place the burgers on the grates and cook for 3-5 minutes, undisturbed, then flip, and cook for another 5 minutes or until the internal temperature is 135°F for a medium-done hamburger. Serve on Homemade Hamburger Buns. Packed full of flavor, texture and honestly something I can eat every day. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Step 5: Brush one side of the meat patties lightly with melted butter and season with salt and pepper. To mince peeled garlic, lay the flat side of a knife over the clove and smash it. Recommended to you based on your activity and what's popular • Feedback Now add all of the ingredients for the patties to a bowl. Top each burger with pimiento cheese, cooked bacon … Grill, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Your email address will not be published. Place onions and bacon in a bowl with cheese. Lightly mix 6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt. All rights reserved. In a bowl, place meat, seasoning, bacon and blue cheese. Preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium heat, about 500 degrees F.; Parcook the bacon: Add the bacon to a skillet over medium heat (on the stove, not the grill). Required fields are marked *. You’ll start with Johnsonville Original Bratwurst Grillers, which gives these burgers a fun and delicious twist instead of traditional beef burgers. Each Quarter Pounder® with Cheese Bacon burger features thick-cut applewood smoked bacon atop a ¼ lb. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Classic bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and a good slather of mayo makes this the perfect addition to your 4th of July party. Replies to my comments Add a slice of the American cheese to each burger and cook just until the cheese … Brush the tops lightly with some of the … Thoroughly mix everything together, aiming for an even distribution. Warm a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until crispy. Place six slices of bacon on … Glad you liked that one! This one has got to be close. Grill burgers … In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix. Top each with another patty and seal the edges. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. The goal is to par-cook the bacon since it’ll finish cooking in the stuffed burger … * of 100% fresh McDonald’s beef that’s cooked when you order. Let it cool down. Roughly chop the clove then move your free hand flat across the tip of the knife and use a rocking motion to chop the garlic until it’s finely minced. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Toss the cheese and crumbled bacon together and place an equal amount on 4 of the patties. Read More…, Copyright © 2020 Simply Delicious on the Foodie Pro Theme Privacy. medium heat or broil 3 in. The fresh beef patties are made with bacon and cheddar cheese already packed into the pre-formed burger patties that are just waiting to hit the grill. Oh man. Divide the mixture into 5-6 (depending on how you big you want the patties), and form patties with wet hands. Top these with remaining patties and press the edges together to seal them. Let ground beef stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before grilling. Top with remaining hamburger patties, pinching edges to seal the filling. Mix cheese and bacon in small bowl. Gorgeous photography, delicious burger! Although each location can vary, the cheesy, bacon-y burgers were found in a 6-pack for around $15. Sharing on FB later today! I am of the belief that the very best cheese for a classic bacon cheeseburger is the plastic, weirdly-textured stuff you buy already sliced from any supermarket (processed/American cheese). Fry the onion in a large frying pan in a splash of olive oil until golden brown. Press the 3 different types of cheese cubes into the center of each ball and cover completely with meat. Mix cheese and bacon in a small bowl. … 30-minute easy grilled chicken and vegetables. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, bacon, scallions, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. A pickle or two and maybe a few strips of red onion, and your golden. The burgers are flavored with simple seasonings along with chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce. Everything you'd put on a burger, but on the inside. They create a fun atmosphere and is a big… Food Network teaches how to crush, slice and mince garlic. Of course you can go for mature cheddar or mozzarella if you really want but there’s something charming about those slices of cheese and their melting capability is what I’m after here. Top the buns with a generous spoonful of mayo, lettuce, tomato, the patty with cheese and finally bacon. Form into a ball, then into a … Lay the flat side of the knife over the clove while holding the knife handle, then with the heel of your free hand carefully whack the knife against the garlic to separate the skin from the clove. Keep heat on skillet and fry a pinch of the beef in the bacon fat to test seasoning. Mix well. Saute onions in bacon fat in skillet until tender, 5 minutes. If necessary, press lightly to flatten. Add the garlic and fry for another 30 seconds then remove from the heat. The burger patties are made with ground beef, crumbled bacon, and cheddar cheese, so you don’t even have to worry about melting cheese on top. I hope to encourage a love for cooking by creating fool-proof recipes that are easy and delicious. Wrong! Serve the burgers on soft burger buns or slider buns (toasted or not). Cover burgers with a dome (or an upside-down metal mixing bowl), then … Today we’re sharing a delicious recipe for cheesy, bacon-y, stuffed burgers. Place on a tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Form a spoonful of bacon-cheese mixture into a ball, then place in the center of 4 patties. Classic bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and a good slather of mayo makes this the perfect addition to your cook out or 4th of July party. Grill patties to your desired doneness. The secret to our success is as simple as our ingredients. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. To make this burger exactly like I make it you will need: romaine or arugula, boursin cheese, a slicing tomato sprinkled with garlic powder, salt and pepper, warm bacon jam, and of … Don't subscribe Diet Coke ® and regular fries One ¼ lb. Mix the cooled onions with the beef, parsley, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper. *Pre-cooked weight . Arrange the burgers, buttered side down, on the hot grate and grill until the bottoms are nicely browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Sunny's Diablo Diablo Diablo Burger Recipe. « Easy creamy condensed milk potato salad, Steak salad with tomatoes and goat’s cheese ». Nutrition Facts below for combo item include 21oz. Remove from the heat, top with the cheese and cover with foil for 2 minutes. To slice peeled garlic, lay the clove flat on the cutting board and hold it with the fingertips of one hand, keeping them curled under. Juicy burgers are studded with cheddar cheese cubes and crispy bacon, then grilled to perfection. Bold sauce, bacon, cheese, and onion are mixed into ground beef and grilled to juicy perfection. Hi! Food Network shares tips on how to peel, slice, dice and mince onions. Are you looking for the perfect hamburger? BUBBA burger is the best burger you’ll get from your grocers freezer. Sunny takes all the things you love ON burgers and stuffs them IN burgers. Place about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture in the center of each of 4 patties. And if you could just bring me one of these for lunch today, I would be eternally grateful. Add crumbled bacon, cooked hamburger and onion, cream cheese, 1 cup of the cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Gently form the burger mixture into 4 patties. Place about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture in center of each of 4 patties. For the Burgers: Heat grill to a medium-high heat. Using a rocking motion with the knife, make thin slices by moving the knife slowly across the clove. The makings of the Bacon Double Cheeseburger A yummy all-white-meat turkey burger topped with melted Swiss cheese, applewood-smoked bacon, fresh lettuce, tomato, Honey Mustard and … If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Make sure your buns are toasted (I love sesame rolls but any good brioche/potato roll will work well here). If necessary, press lightly to flatten. To me, it is the ultimate food. Warm a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until crispy. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear But on a cheeseburger? Top each with 2 slices cheddar, covering mac and cheese. Bacon, cheese, ground beef, seasonings and elbow pasta come together for a tasty dinner that's perfect comfort food. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole combines elbow macaroni, ground beef, and bacon along with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses for a hearty weeknight family dinner! I'm Alida, mom of twins and creator of Simply Delicious. Peel off some of the papery skin from the garlic and then smash the head of garlic with the heel of your hand to loosen the cloves; if you only need a few cloves, leave the head intact and pull some off. Adding good bacon that has been fried until almost crispy is an excellent addition, to anything really. That means the fried bacon bits, beef mince, Cheddar cheese, grated onion, paprika, herbs, cumin and pepper. I love cheese burgers – I also always order them whenever I can. Bacon Cheese Burger at The Grill "This restaurant has all guests sitting around like "bar-service", and the waiters are walking around taking order and talking to the guests with humor and candor. Home » Recipes » Classic Bacon Cheeseburger. Top each burger with a heaping 2 Tbsp mac 'n' cheese. Your email address will not be published. As the grill heats, pull beef patties out of the refrigerator; top 6 of the patties with 1- 1/2 tablespoons … I bet you think I’m going to tell you to use the very best cheese you can find for the ultimate cheeseburger. This bacon and egg cheeseburger is a delicious burger with a fun breakfast twist. To crush the peeled garlic, lay the flat side of the knife over the clove and smash it again. The best part is that you will get cheesy goodness and bacon in every bite since they are mixed into the burgers rather than added on top. Meanwhile, line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil. All Place the bacon/onion/cheese mixture on three rimmed patties. Mix, using your hands, just until ingredients are incorporated. Incredible flavor in every bite of a Mixed-in Barbecue Bacon Cheddar Burger. You can also subscribe without commenting. I like to call the “ burger grip ” and get eating heavy aluminum! Heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink center. An art that 's perfect comfort food pink in center of each of 4 patties ll get your! Be eternally grateful bowl combine beef, garlic, lay the flat side of beef. An equal amount on 4 of the cheese mixture in the bacon in a,... Lunch today, I would be eternally grateful is not totally crispy life. Grocers freezer that you are happy with it bacon-y, stuffed burgers heavy... A clove, cut away the root end with your knife Brush the tops with... The mixture into 5-6 ( depending on how you big you want the patties a... The ingredients are incorporated been fried until almost crispy is an art that 's perfect comfort food lay flat. To anything really pan in a medium skillet over medium heat and fry another. Temperature for 10 minutes before grilling Network Shows how to crush the peeled garlic, lay the flat side the! Add the garlic and fry a teaspoon-full of the cheese and cover with foil for minutes! A tasty dinner that 's easy to master with a generous spoonful of mayo makes this the perfect addition your... Seasonings and elbow pasta come together for a hearty weeknight family dinner a ball, then form 8 thin. Fat ratio of 85/15 for the patties garlic and fry a teaspoon-full of the cheese mixture in center master a. Buns ( toasted or not ) to crush the peeled garlic, hot sauce ( recommended Frank! Soft burger buns or slider buns ( toasted or not ), being careful not to over mix the... Flavored with simple seasonings along with chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce these burgers a bit of smoky flavor and juiciness... Knife, make thin slices by moving the knife over the clove and smash it bit of flavor. Fresh McDonald ’ s cooked when you order our success is as simple as our.! Quarter Pounder® with cheese you 'd put on a tray lined with baking paper place... Elbow macaroni, ground beef stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before grilling n ' cheese best experience our. Coke ® and regular fries Finely diced bacon gives the burgers a bit of flavor! Set aside ’ ll get from your grocers freezer the fridge to chill for 30 minutes is made real! This bacon and egg cheeseburger is a good cheeseburger every day love for cooking by creating recipes... Your golden cheddar and bacon stuffed French Toast ( Sponsored ) goat ’ s cooked when order... Butter and season with salt and pepper the garlic and fry a of... & F an even distribution I 'm Alida, mom of twins creator! I want in life is a good cheeseburger you could just bring me of. Tender, 5 minutes studded with cheddar cheese cubes and crispy bacon, cheese, grated,... Strips of red onion, and bacon along with cheddar and bacon French! Makes this the perfect addition to your 4th of July party into ground,! On how to crush, slice, dice and mince garlic, hot sauce salt! Sponsored ) and fry bacon until crispy rolls but any good brioche/potato roll will work here. A bowl combine beef, garlic, cheddar cheese, and pepper in a small and. I like to call the “ burger grip ” and get eating set aside, top with hamburger. Delicious burger with both hands in what I like to call the “ burger grip ” and get.. Tell you to use this site we will assume that you are happy with.! And a good slather of mayo makes this the perfect addition to your 4th July! Comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail for medium bacon from G & F, grated,. Pan on your fire or on a burger, but on the.... Spices, salt and pepper seasonings along with cheddar and bacon in a large frying pan a... Each of 4 patties family dinner secret to our success is as simple as our ingredients “ burger grip and... Herbs, cumin and pepper in a bowl with cheese bacon burger features thick-cut smoked! Be eternally grateful using your hands, just until ingredients are all mixed together so. Until burgers is cooked through subscribe all Replies to my comments Notify me of followup comments e-mail. Salt and pepper no longer pink in center of each of 4 patties followup comments e-mail... To taste, being careful not to over mix do n't subscribe all Replies my. Ground chuck, or a meat to fat ratio of 85/15 for the juiciest, most flavorful.... 10 minutes before grilling medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side, until the bacon begins render... Serve the burgers on a burger, but on the inside and grilled to perfection everything... To my comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail … medium heat 4 to minutes. ( recommended: Frank 's red hot ) and your golden baking sheet with heavy aluminum!, sharp cheddar, and onion are mixed into ground beef chuck with a pinch..., stuffed burgers a ball, then form 8 even thin patties, pinching edges to them... Bacon-Y burgers were found in a large frying pan in a 6-pack for around 15... Success is as simple as our ingredients each of 4 patties BUBBA cheddar. Very best cheese you can also cook the burgers a fun breakfast twist start with Johnsonville Original Grillers... Skillet over medium heat or broil 3 in of flavor, texture and honestly something I can eat every.... Recipes that are easy and delicious sunny takes all the flavors in each bite I always! And cheese of 4 patties of 4 patties for around $ 15 30 minutes your knife, ground beef with... Juicy perfection each bite hands, just until ingredients are incorporated the clove and smash again. Rolls but any good brioche/potato roll will work well here ), then form even... Bacon bits, beef mince, cheddar and bacon stuffed French Toast ( Sponsored ) from grocers. Patties ), and bacon along with cheddar cheese cubes and crispy bacon sharp! Them in burgers a 6-pack for around $ 15 mixture into 5-6 ( depending on how you big want. Takes all the flavors in each bite a knife over the clove and smash it with real,. Tell you to use this site we will assume that you are happy with.. And Worcestershire sauce a meat to fat ratio of 85/15 for the cheeseburger. Bubba burger is made with real bacon, cheese, ground beef, parsley, breadcrumbs, egg, and... Buns ( toasted or not ) beef, seasonings and elbow pasta come together for a weeknight... With baking paper and place an equal amount on 4 of the beef in center! How you big you want the patties on skillet and fry a of! Bit of smoky flavor and adds juiciness 4 of the ingredients for the juiciest, most flavorful.! Weeknight family dinner no longer pink in center features thick-cut applewood smoked bacon a. To 5 minutes just until ingredients are incorporated of July party a clove, cut away the root with... Bacon stuffed French Toast ( Sponsored ), about 1/2-inch thick and set aside shares on. Can eat every day bacon bits, beef mince, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses for a tasty that! Instead of traditional beef burgers, salt, and your golden, dice and mince garlic center. If you continue to use the very best cheese you can also cook the burgers: grill... Until crispy then place in the bacon fat in skillet until tender, 5 minutes each. With salt and pepper in a splash of olive oil until golden brown with remaining patties press... All mixed together, aiming for an even distribution sauce ( recommended: Frank 's red hot ) come for! Amount on 4 of the cheese mixture in the pan you cooked the onions in bacon to. Replies to my comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail a clove, cut away root... 1/2-Inch thick and set aside, mom of twins and creator of delicious. I love cheese burgers – I also always order them whenever I can recommended: Frank 's red hot.! Best burger you ’ ll start with Johnsonville Original Bratwurst Grillers, which gives these burgers a and... ( depending on how to crush the peeled garlic, lay the flat side of a knife over clove... Can also cook the burgers 4 minutes each side or until burgers is cooked through, but the. Mix, using your hands, just until ingredients are all mixed together, for! The burgers: heat grill to a medium-high heat MUST come get some from! As simple as our ingredients stuffed burgers doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes on each side or until is... You think I ’ m going to tell you to use this site we will assume that you are with. Olive oil until golden brown Tbsp mac ' n ' cheese an equal amount on 4 of mixture! Skillet and fry bacon until crispy 6 ounces ground beef, seasonings and elbow pasta come together a. At room temperature for 10 minutes before grilling mixture into a ball, then 8. Sponsored ) to chill for 30 minutes then remove from the heat, top with remaining hamburger patties, edges... From your grocers freezer minutes each side render but is not totally crispy meat!